Wolf Rules

Copyright 2014.

The rules never used bother me. Until now.

The government created a new rule since werewolves can only have children with there mate and nowadays only 5% find them. So, every year every werewolf meets at a secret arena in the middle of the sea. It isn't that hard since there's half the amount of werewolves that there was before.

You find your mate. You leave. But I don't want to play it that way. I'm going to hide.

-

Today is the day. I did my usual routine; washing my hair and body, but I used a light, plain smell that was hard to detect. I also wore dark clothing and some eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and smiled thinking, you're crazy. I looked like a ninja in a long-sleeved black top and leggings and boots. My hair was quite bouncy and reached my elbows.

"Hurry up!" my dad called and I rolled my eyes, typical. Even with the hi-tech werewolf jets to get us there he was worried we'd be late.

We drove to the airport where normal-looking jets were ready to set off. They were anything but. As we entered one I glanced at all the built-in technology. It was pretty impressive.

Just then, there was a huge whip of air and we had arrived. My eyes widened. The arena was beautiful, there was a waterfall and several caves. There was also a dense forest with trees ranging in different sizes and shapes.

There was a huge queue, but when the word "Go!" was yelled I was left awkwardly standing there before deciding to head for the woods.

I climbed the first tree I could see, it had thick leaves which covered anything hiding in it. Then I saw him.... but he's going to have to catch me.

-

Hi! This is my first chapter so sorry it's short! It's also my first story! Next chapter 2 likes!