Chapter 2

I woke up in my room as I crinkled my nose from the strong stench of alcohol. My arm looks a lot better, since the cut wasn't that deep. I hopped out of bed and went over to my old dresser and started to comb my hair. As I was doing so, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was like searching through my soul to find an answer to an un-known question.

Then it hit me.

I need to get out of this house. I need to runaway from this hell of a place. Following my instincts, I went over to my closet, grabbed a plain gray back pack, and started shoving clothes, water, food, phone and phone charger. Anything I would need for the "breakthrough". I peered through the door to make sure Greg isn't home. He's not. He's probably at work.

I'm not even going to bother to write a note because Greg will be too high to even notice.

Not even thinking about my crazy choice, I ran. The back pack bounces up and down as I ran out the door and across the field. My wallet money, which I was suppose to save up for a car, noisily bounces in my bag.

I continue to run as a grin tugged on the corner of my lips. Never did I once look back. This is it. Everything that had happened I can just put behind me now. I'm moving forward to a new part of life.

I push branches away from my body as I continue to run. I feel as if I have as much energy as a puppy. I feel like I can just run for forever.

I kept running until I reached the middle of a forest. I slowed my pace down to a walk as I caught my breath. I'm not even close to being hungry so I don't need to eat right now.

There was a large tree branch that I decided to sit down on and relax. I pricked at the tree bark as I realize what I wrote. Mum. It's like everything I do some how ends up reminding me of Mum.

I stood back up and continued to walk. I saw a field coming up. I started to jog forward as I got closer and closer to it. I got to the front of the field and I stopped right in my tracks, and examined what was ahead about half a mile away.

London. The city of London. I ran fast. London got bigger and bigger as my feet carried me towards it. About four minutes later, I reached the tip of the city.

I continued to walk, and examine my surroundings. Ladies wore big hats, fur coats, and large sunglasses. I shook my head and realized what I was wearing. I'm wearing a white, loose long sleeve t-shirt, dark wash jeans, and my combat boots that my aunt gave me a few years ago. I let my dark brown hair fall to my waist, and my face felt cold from the wind.

I decided to walk over to Big Ben. I've always wanted to come see it, ever since I was a little girl.

My eyes widen in aw, at the large clock standing in front of me. I took a few steps back, not letting my eyes leave it. I continued to step back, but then I felt a person bigger than me, more muscular, bump into my back. I snapped my head behind me, to see who exactly I bumped into.

He had brown curly hair, and bright green eyes. He was incredibly hot. Then he spoke in a deep British accent, "I'm so sorry, love."

"It's fine." I reassured him with a smile. He seemed a bit shocked. Like I was suppose to say more or something.

He bit his lip, "Do you know who I am?"

I nervously looked around myself. Am I suppose to know? "N-no, sorry."

The man chuckled slightly. "I'm Harry Styles of course." I continued to stare at him. He kept talking,"From One Direction..ring a bell, sweat heart?"

I tried to see if I remembered anything. Then it clicked. "Oh yeah I remember. Boy band. Four British boys, one Irish. I know now. Nice meeting you." I started to walk past him.

A arm grabbed mine, as I swung back. Harry pulled me close and said, "Now love, don't runaway just yet. I need to ask you if you would like to go out for some tea!"

I thought about it. I haven't had a friend since like 7th grade. Maybe one doesn't kill to have. Plus I'm in London on my own. I nodded, "That would be lovely."

~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

The first time I laid eyes on her, she was beautiful. She wasn't one of those fan girls practically screaming their lungs out. She barley knew who I was. I like that. I couldn't just let her slip out of my hold. I'm so happy that she agreed to tea.

"Meet me at the coffee shop at 18:00 for some tea." I exclaimed. She nodded, so I Let go of her. She walked the opposite way I go, so when I walked I occasionally looked back hoping she was still there. She wasn't. Probably just an instinct I guess.

How come I have never seen her around though? I see the same people almost everyday, but I have never seen her before.

Oh boy. Aren't I in for something.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm gonna call you my jelly beans. I hope that's okay haha. Anyways I'm enjoying writing this book a lot and I'm probably going to continue it. Like, comment, and go check out my book, "One Passion, One Dance" thanks my jelly beans;)