Chapter twenty-seven

Cartman walks pass Stan and Kyle with something in his hands. Stan grabs Kyle's hand and runs down the hall. Just as he sees the door Kenny jumps in front of them and kicks Stan in the stomach. That kick sends Stan back and he hits a wall.

" Stan!" Kyle yells

Kyle runs over to Stan and he smiles up at Kyle. Standing up here runs towards Kenny and throws a couple  punches. When Kenny dodges the punches Stan kicks his legs out from underneath his body. Kenny falls on his back with a loud thud. Holding hands Stan and Kyle run over his body to get out the door. Kenny grabs Kyle's ankle and Kyle just kicks him in the face. They reach the woods when they hear Cartman after them.

"Stan! Kyle! Get back here#" Cartman yells while running

Stan and Kyle run a little longer until Stan gets an idea. He stops and pushes Kyle behind the nearest tree.

"Hide behind this tree." Stan says

He takes a couple steps from the tree and waits for Cartman. Cartman comes running up out of breath and stops in front of Stan. Stan puts his fist up and waits for Cartman.

" Where is Kyle?" Cartman ask

Stan says " He ran back to town to get help."

Cartman plunges towards Stan and tries to grab his shoulders when Stan punches his stomach. Cartman stumbles back and holds his stomach. Stan then kicks him in the stomach which causes Cartman to fall on his back. Stan walks over and puts his foot on Cartman's throat.

Looking down with a angered expression he says "Try to do that again to Kyle again I will kill you."

To show Cartman he isn't playing he puts pressure on hid throat. Stan kept putting pressure until he hears Cartman choking on his own spit. Kyle runs from behind the tree and grabs Stan. They walk away as Cartman sits up coughing while watching them leave.

    Once out the woods they go to the police station and report Cartman. They show the police where Cartman is and he gets arrested. Walking by Kyle Cartman growls at him and Kyle jumps but calms down when he feels a pair of arms around his waist.

Rest his chin on Kyle's shoulder Stan says " He can't hurt you now Baby."

Kyle turns around in Stan's embrace and grabs his face. Stan smiles at Kyle as they both lean in. Once their lips touched they could feel the other ones emotions through the kiss. Stan's hold tightens around Kyle's waist. Pulling apart they smile at each other not needing to say anything.