I'm done living in the shadows

fяσм ιиѕι∂є тнє fαιяу тαιℓ gυιℓ∂ уσυ нєαя α єαя ρєιя¢ιиg ѕ¢яєαм σf ραιи αи∂ ωнєи уσυ σρєи тнє ∂σσяѕ уσυ ѕєє ℓυ¢у нєαятfιℓια вєιиg тняσωи αgαιиѕт α ωαℓℓ ¢яуιиg ιи ραιи........

Lucy POV
I get up tears streaming and I walk up the stairs to Masters office. I knock on the door and hear a faint 'come in' I walk in and when master sees me his eyes go wide. "My child what has happened to you!!"  "T-the guild....all of them except Gajeel, Wendy, and Charle...." More tears stream down my face as I say, "Master.....i wish to leave the guild.." He starts to cry. "Of course my child give me your hand." I give him my hand and he erases my guild mark. I bow and walk out.
I walk out of the guild then I stop at the doors turn around crying and I raise my right hand were my mark used to be. Tears stream down my face. Then every one looks at me with confusion no sadness. And I yell, "I have left the guild!! I hope your all happy!!! I thought you were my nakama!!!! I thought we were all family!! This is goodbye!!! I will always love you all deep down....." I turn around and I make a number one sign with my hand. "I hope you all remember this day as the day one of your nakama left and never came back." I walk off whispering, "goodbye Fairy Tail....."

~time skip~ two months

I was training with Loke wanting to get stronger....honestly I miss Fairy Tail...but I also don't... 'suck it up Lucy'
I always train in the forest of Nickovitch......the most dangerous forest in Fiore. It helps a lot I get to fight some monsters...my physical strength is through the  roof.... I can use all my Stardresses.... I can open all my spirits gates at a time....I now hold the title of the first wizard saint...but I use a different form for that and a different name. My name for being a wizard saint is Lilith Gordinia.(the pic in the media is what she looks like as a saint) So back to my training. I was fighting Loke in hand to hand combat. I threw a couple punches then I did a round house kick but he dodged and immediately after he dodges it I do another roundhouse kick and the tip of my foot hits his cheek and he goes flying into a tree. " Oh my god Loke! Are you ok? I'm so sorry!" "It's ok my princess." He gives me one of his playboy grins and I roll my eyes and help him up. "Well my princess I have to go and you should get some rest." I nod and he disappears in a puff of smoke. I sigh and climb a tree and find a comfortable position and I fall asleep.