HELP....

The guys actually forgot about me... in the basement... tied to a chair... FOR THREE DAYS?

How did I survive? Well I managed to get the rope of me but the door is locked and barricaded to it's fullest.

I have the only things I need to survive in this basement,

A bathroom

Food and water

And most importantly my dairy.

So I'm perfectly fine with sitting here sipping cold tea and milk from the mini fridge, sketching in my dairy and not going to school, ahhhhh the good life.

Though I kinda admit I'm a little hurt that they kidnapped me and forgot about me, and I have my period and a cold.

And I don't even have sketching supplies! I drew with my pen and it looks better than I expected.

I lay down the the floor, the basement was kinda empty it had a lot of cupboards, a mini fridge and a in-suit bathroom. Just.

I slept on the floor, which wasn't half bad...

It was my fourth day now... I hope they find me - I know I'm probably mad- it's just a little boringto sit here and sketch forever.

It doesn't make that much of a difference between my usual weekends and this one, though.

I had a watch too, I wasn't lost in time.

At exactly 7:32 P.M the door burst open and I was greeted by three panicked faces.

"We forgot about you!" Said Chris as if it wasn't obvious.

What did they think I thought?

"No sh*t Sherlock" I mutter

They looked surprised to see me alive.

"What? I broke free form the rope- I have a bathroom and food... and a life time supply of cold tea and milk in the freezer"

Aiden's prospective

I sigh in relief, she's ok.

She looks angry as she sat on the floor eating Oreos form our secret food stack.

I walk towards her and put my hand in front of her to help her up.

She doesn't take it.

The bins filled with tissues telling me she got a cold, and making me feel terrible.

She suddenly starts crying, I've never seen her cry before... even when she was four. so I was surprised.