Watty Awards (Closed)

The 'Undiscovered Fanfiction Watty Awards 2014 Edition' will be held at July 11, 2014.

This edition will be hosted by Oznapitsbizzle only.

Before the contest starts. I will need entries.

I will be accepting entries from 5/27/14 until 07/08/14. But through COMMENT ONLY. All entries must have filled out the form and must be eligable to join the awards.

Rules:

1. All entries must have atleast 3 chapters or more.

2. Must have atleast 80 or more reads.

3. Must not have 3k reads since this is an Undiscovered Fanfiction Watty Awards Edition.

4. I accept all entries of Fanfiction ONLY. Whether its 1D, Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Magcon, Viners, 02L, Youtubers, or more.

5. All those who enter must be following me. If you unfollow me then your entry will be deleted.

6. All those who enter need to fill out and complete the form. I will be accepting a total of 2 entries per Wattped User.

7. Further questions, Inbox me.

Form:

Wattpad Username?

Book Entry?

Summary?

Reads?

Link?

(Note: Form must be commented below.)

Payment:

The entry is free so no need to worry about any payments.

If you were all wondering on how to win this contest:

Simply tell your friends, fans, and even enemies to vote for you. But a person can vote for one or more entries depending on what she wants to vote on. And yes, you CAN vote on your own story but you have to make sure to vote for others' entries too, be nice.

Voting will start as soon as I put up your entry. Goodluck and thanks for joining.

Prizes given to the winners:

Grand Winner: will be recieving a dedication of a book, yes a book. (By all means, I toned this down to a short story aka like a one shot eh? Idk, but it will be long) Plus, votes on all her stories by me and a huge promoting spree on all my social medias. The winning person will also be recieving a message from me regarding her/him on other of his/her prizes.

2nd Winner: will be recieving a promoting on her entry on one of my social medias, and a total of 10 votes on her book. Plus, consolation prizes given a statement to the person on his/her messages.

3rd Winner: will be recieving a total of 5 votes on his/her book, plus one chapter dedication on any of my books that she/he chooses.

Best Entry Award: This award will be chosen by me and not the number of votes she/he has. I will be choosing this at the end of the awards and he/she will be recieving a special prize.

Best Title and Cover Award: This will also be chosen by me and winner will also be recieving a special prize.

Further question?

Inbox me.

(c) Oznapitsbizzle