Chapter 12: The Truth Hurts but Them Lies Heal(LAST CHAPTER)

Dedicated to Mindlesschicka24 for the awesome cover!!!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!

                                                                      The next day.......

Ashley

  I was awoken by a text from.....him. We're  in the same bus.Is he serious??

From: Pain in my Ass

We need 2 talk. NOW

To: Pain in my Ass

WE dont have to do anything.NOW stop texting to me.

From: Pain in my Ass

Please its important.

To: Pain in my Ass

Ugh Fine. Meet me in the Chill room.

I could hear him get out of his bed and go to the chill room and I quietly followed behind him. I am not a morning person so YES he got  that WTF? look.

Prod: Why?*looking sad and mad*

Me: why what?

What the hell is dis nigga talking about?

Prod:Did you really have to go with Tequan

The way he said his name made me feel awkward.

Me: Did u really have to go with Lala?

Prod: Its not like you wanted me anyway... You made it obvious by avoiding me and going on dates with him. You didnt even give me a chance to explain myself...I love you an I know you love me too. dont do this to me.

By now he had tears in his eyes. BUT i wasnt going to give in that easily.

Me: Prodigy. I dont love you. I never did....I like you....Alot. We are too young to understand what love is. So there is no way you can love me. We can make love but can't love. do you see where im going with this?

Prod: *nods*

Me: Good. *smiles* then youll understand I CANT love you. Have fun with your life. And tell Lala next time she wants to food poison me. Tell her dont leave evidence. 

I walked out with Pride. Naww rephrase that I walked out like a Boss!! Leaving him there just like WTF??

Lala POV

 I woke up to see m Proddy Bear wasnt there.:( I hear talking in the chill room. I got up slowly not tryin to make any noise. There he was with Ashley.

 Prod: Its not like you wanted me anyway... You made it obvious by avoiding me and going on dates with him. You didnt even give me a chance to explain myself...I love you an I know you love me too. dont do this to me.

Is he serious break my heart like that???UGH! He loves her. I knew it was too good to be true.He was using me.  I ran and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door without anyone noticing me. Well I thought no one noticed.

Ash: good choice *pushes her out of the tour bus and slams door shut*

I guess I deserved that.Okay I deserved it. I walked over to OMG's bus with tears in my eyes they all had a concerned look on their face.

Beauty: Whats wrong??

Me: He used me....

BDoll: Awww hunny. * pulls her in for a hug*

Me: why me?

Star: Hey the truth hurts

BDoll and Beauty: But them lies heal.

Me: Or vice versa...

 Hey!!! Thats it! Iwill write a sequel! I just had to get this story out of my way! BTW hit that external link button!!!! for the trailer!!!