Boy Toy (boyxboy)

Chapter One, Yes Master.

"Oh Bastian that was ah-mazing!" the slut I just finished plowing gasped.

"That's Sir to you, and I'd hardly say it was amazing, sub-par at best. Now, get out," I growled lowly, my English accent ringing through.

A blush came over the girls face as she grabbed her clothes and scrambled to put them on and get out of my room. She was hardly what I'd call a submissive, like many others she topped from the bottom and was generally just a slut. I'm not being mean, she just hardly peaked my interest. Girls like her were just a simple way to get my rocks off. Not that I stuck just to girls, I'd fuck anyone who was willing, and lets face, who wouldn't want a piece of me? In all my 18 years though, I've never found anyone who managed to hold my interest for long. I had hoped that moving to America to live on my own would change that, but even at my new school and the new clubs, there was no one. Speaking of school I should probably go to sleep so I'm not a zombie tomorrow when I'm forced to attend it. Just one more semester, then I'd be home free. With that thought, I turned out the lights and went to bed.

The next morning I woke to my alarm blaring, making me groan and turn it off. I pulled myself out of bed and walked into my ensuit bathroom. Marble flooring, a jacuzzi style tub, giant shower, double sink vanity, and a heated towel rack; whoever said money couldn't by happiness clearly did not have enough money, cause my life was sweet. I pulled my boxers off and stepped intot the shower, letting the warm water rush over me and help wake me up. After I showered, I wrapped a towel around my waist and smirked at my reflection in the mirror. With my lightly tanned skin, sky blue eyes, and midnight black hair I could clearly see why all they subs through themselves at me; I was freaking hot! I grabbed my outfit for the day and put it on before looking at myself in the mirror again. Grey skinny jeans, a dark blue v-neck,  leather jacket, and black Converse, giving me that classic bad boy look that I so loved. I towel dried my hair and ran my fingers through it, giving it a styled messy look. 

I grabbed my bag and my wallet before leaving my room to go down into the kitchen. A plate of bacon, toast, and scrambled eggs awaited me. I may live alone, but that doesn't mean I don't have a staff who work for me. I had three maids, Rosa, Elena, and Stephany, and a butler who had been taking care of me since I was a baby. I had hired the maids when I moved here, but Timothy had come over with me. I checked the time on my phone and saw I had about 20 minutes to get to school, hardly enough considering there would be morning traffic, so I shoved the food in my face and grabbed my keys before jogging out the door.

I decided to ride my bike today, my black MV Agusta F4CC was one of my favorite things to drive. Plus it made me look even more badass than I already was. I reved the engine before driving down the long driveway and going into the street. Since I was running kind of late I decided to just weave through traffic instead of going with the cars. Anyone who had a problem with it would shut up after I waved an 100 dollar bill in front of their face. I pulled into a parking space close to the building once I arrived at school, and as I took my helmet off I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Good, I loved the attention.

As I walked into the building I saw a little blonde head going into the office. I wouldn't of cared usually, but I hadn't seen this guy before. I was going to go see who he was when a hand landed on my arm, making me look down to see a brunette I'd been with a few weeks ago.

"What?" I asked, giving her a blank look.

"I was thinking, maybe you could come over to my house tonight? We could have a little fun, my parents are away on business so it would be just the two of us," she purred, trying to sound seductive.

I simply scoffed before walking away from her, she wasn't good enough to bother with a second time. I put my hands in my pockets as I walked towards the office, but before I could go in someone little bumped right into me and fell to the ground.

"O-oh! I-I'm s-s-sorry!" the boy stuttered, looking up at me with big green eyes.

I looked him over for a moment, he was small for a guy, probably no taller than 5'8, with a very slim body and golden hair that hung in his bright green eyes. All together he was cute, and that meant I wanted him.

"No prob," I said with a smirk as I offered him my hand to help pull him up.

He took it with a smile and I pulled him up with ease, making sure that he came up and ended up pressed against my chest. His little head didn't even come up to my chin, which was understandable considering I was about 6'3 and he was a little guy. A blush came over his face as he connected with my body and he quickly scurried back.

"I'm Sebastian, who are you?" I asked, raising one eyebrow at him.

"I'm G-Greyson, but everyone just calls me Grey," he answered shyly, not meeting my eyes.

Good, that meant he was naturally submissive. This would be easier than I had imagined.

"What's your first block?"

"English, with Bakster, but I don't really know where that is. I'm new, this is my first day."

"Great," I grinned, images of his little body under me begging for me to take him flashed through my mind, making my pants get tighter, "I'll show you, that's my first block as well."

"Th-thank you, Sir."

I paused and looked at him, watching his eyes widen as he realized what he'd called me. I only smirked, and leaned down so my mouth was right next to his ear.

"That's Master to you, little boy," I whispered, my breath fanning over his ear making a noticable shiver run over him.

"Y-yes.. Master," he whispered, the red in his cheeks deepening.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him through the now mostly barren halls, but before we entered the classroom I spun him around and slammed his back into the lockers, caging him with my arms beside his head. I could see his breathing increase as I leaned down and bit his ear lobe.

"You're mine now, got that, slut?" my deep voice practically growled, wanting to see how he reacted to name calling.

"Y-y-yes, Master," he gulped, his breathing ragged.

"Good boy, now lets get to class."

I grabbed his wrist again and pulled him into the classroom, forcing him down into the desk next to mine. This would be fun.