Chapter 18

*Nash POV* {oh snap new POV guys}

I was currently talking to the Jacks and Matt while we waiting for Cam and Carter to arrive with the girls. We were talking about the new house till Matt changed the subject.

"Have you heard about Bri and Tristyn bringing their friend?" This caught my attention.

"Really? Who?"

"Apparently her name is Mia Nicholson, and she is a dancer so she probably is realllyy hot."

I roll my eyes at him, knowing he will probably try to flirt it up with her. I wonder what she looks like, or if she has a really amazing personality. Jack and Jack started to talk about their new single so Matt and I got on our phones.

"Hey look, there they are!" Gilinsky caught all of our attention, pointing to Carter's black Range Rover. When I look up, I see a girl get out after Bri, and damn. She was gorgeous. She was probably about 5'5", curly brown hair, and nice tan skin. Her red dress and red lipstick brought out her tan a lot, and holy shoot... Her eyes.. She looked up at me but she quickly looked away, a small blush creeping to her cheeks. Her eyes were big and brown, they were mesmerizing.

"Hey man, you okay?"

I snapped out of my day dreaming when Shawn pat me on the back, bringing me back to reality.

"Uh.. Yeah. I'm fine, man."

I patted his shoulder, walking up to the girl who I am guessing is Mia.

"Hi.. Mia right?"

"Yes, the one and only. And you must be the oh so famous Nash Grier?"

"The one and only." I repeat her words, making her giggle. God she is perfect.

"Would you mind sitting with me tonight?"

"I would love to, Mr Grier."

Yup. Tonight is already perfect.

*Mia POV*

Oh. My. God. Nash freakin Grier is flirting with me and oh my god I cannot breath. Sorry, fangirling at the moment.

We all sat down and Nash sent me a bright smile, making me blush a little and smile back.

"Erin what the fuck?"

I heard Bri say with nothing but hatred in her voice, making me turn away from Nash and my eyes grew wide.

Is that... Erin Moyes? God I have always hated her. Her hair was a much lighter blonde than it was in high school, like it was bleached. I think she now discovered make up, but I think she went past the limit with it.. Her face was close to be mistaken as an orange, her eyeliner was way to thick, and she obviously has cheap lipstick on.

"Well well well, looks like tonight will be interesting, won't it Bri?"

"Hey, um, Erin isn't it? Yeah, remember me? Mia Jonell Nicholson? Well, your job is to wait on us and serve us, so can you please do that?"

Her crayola covered face snapped towards my direction, sending me an evil glare. She looks behind me, probably noticing Nash, and starts to smirk and pushed out her "boobs".

"Aw, wow. Mia.. You actually got a guy? How sweet."

I was about to say something, that isn't very nice might I add, but soon Nash cuts in.

"Yeah, she does actually. And she doesn't have to pay to get one either. Oh, and Erin? Be rude to Mia, Bri, or any of the people I care about for that matter, you will be going through hell, am I clear?"

Even though she has pounds of make up on, I can see the color drain from her face and her eyes become wide. My mouth is wide open as Nash said that, Bri is holding her hand against her mouth as her eyes are wide and face red as she tries to hold in her laughter. She soon can't hold it in and starts to burst into hysterics, making everyone look at her and I soon join in with her. Erin stomps her foot and makes this weird whining noise, stomping away from the table and back into the kitchen.

"Nash Grier, I praise you so much right now! OH. MY. GOD!"

Bri gets up and gives him a high five, still laughing at what just happened.

But there is one thing I can't get over, he stood up for me, and practically said he was mine...

*Bri POV*

We were all finished with our food and we were all chatting amongst our selves until Cameron stood up and cleared his throat, grabbing our attention.

"I would like to make an announcement."

Me, Tristyn and Mia all share a look as all of the boys start to smile knowingly.

"As you all know, Nash and I have moved here in L.A. And all of the boys have moved in with us,"

The boys start to cheer and Nash and Cam do a little fist bump.

"But that is not the whole reason why we are here tonight," Cameron starts. "Briana Grace Parks."

"Tristyn Keali Owens," Carter soon stands up. They were about to say something till Nash stands up.

"And Mia.. Postive you said Jonell, Nicholson."

They all look at each other, then to us before they all speak at once.

"Will you guys move in with us and accompany all of us for Magcon tour?"

Me, Tristyn and Mia all look at each other, eyes and mouth wide open, shocked at the question proposed to us. As if the three of us had a full on discussion with our eyes, we made a decision. We turned to all of the boys....

"Yes," we all say in sync.