Creepily Obsessive date.

Julia put her short curly hair up in a ponytail with her favourite red scrunchie. It looked more like a bun, but she was alright with that because she still looked fine. She quickly put on some magenta coloured lip balm for her chapped lips. She checked herself out in the mirror for a second and then went to the front room to wait for her date.
After about fifteen minutes of waiting she heard a knock on the door. She got up from the couch, turned off her phone and walked to the front door to greet her date.

When she opened the door she saw the most handsome man she had ever met, about 6"4' with short red hair and beautiful green eyes. He had many muscles popping out of his leather jacket, and had grass stains on his faded jeans.

In a deep, husky voice he said,
"Why, hello madam. May we be off?"

She looked around him to see a motorcycle with two helmets on the seats. She smiled, took his now outstretched hand and they were off.

The restaurant he took her to was positively beautiful and the night flew by in a blur. He seemed so perfect, so flawless. He was kind, caring, funny, and handsome. It almost seemed as if he had no end to his good traits. Then at the end of the night, after they paid the bill and were standing outside she found out he was too good to be true.

"I had a really fun time tonight." she whispered whilst smiling like a goofball and holding his hands.

"Me too," He replied quickly while his eyes shone, "we should do this again sometime."

"Yeah, I'd really like that. I should've heading back home now though." She laughed.

"What." He said, deadpan. "No," he continued slowly, "no, you can't leave. I own you now. You're mine."

"Umm, what? We literally went in one date. Even if we were married you saying that would be weird." Julia quickly replied anxiously, dropping his hands and taking a step back.

He stepped towards her and she quickly leapt back. "Hey, don't be like that. I don't want to hurt you in any way. C'mere." He says softly, attempting to coax her into coming back.

"No you freak!" She yelled. "Come one step closer and I'll scream bloody murder and call the police!"

He tripped backwards for a spilt second and she sprinted away.

Once home Julia curled into a blanket ball with some ice cream and watched Mean Girls, hoping to forget about that freak date enough so that she could sleep.

HOLA CLICHE HATERS!
How are you? Can you guess the other annoying cliches I put in there?
Also, yes I realized I was placing that male character into some dangerous territories near the end so I quickly finished the chapter.