Bounties Of Beastly Bastard Boys:Ch:1:The Identical..Mirror. Broken.Vote.Read.

Title: Bounties of Beastly Bastard Boys..  

Chapter: 1-The Identical Mirror.. Broken.  

Inspirations: T.V./My brain/images  

Comments: Are a need not a want honestly..

Nash's P.O.V. Entitled _Poverty's Prophet_

I awake, and make sure I am still me. Turning on the busted light. I see myself.. Looking in the cracked filthy mirror. Making sure this is who I am.. Not someone else. Just me.. My eyes.. these lips, that uncontrollable hair, and that firmly built body.. With the scars that make me appear as if I am a war solider. But I wasn't, never was. I just like getting rough...a lot. 

I am going to get revenge for myself and for him. He doesn't know I even exist. Let alone that I am alive. But I am already breaking ground. Starting fights getting felonies... fatalities.. And stealing.. This, its going to be priceless when I get him. Trap him, like how I am trapped in this shithole of a life. He will be my payment due in full. He will be the savior to this damnation of a hell.

I live through day in and day out, my brother, my blood, my twin. My bounty.. He will be the salvation to this condemnation for me. He's about to be in for the surprise that's going to ruin. His perfect little sweet world. That I am about  to break and damage.. I am not only going to scratch the surface.

No, I am going to bring everything down with it... With me into the oblivion's darkness. The shattered fragments.. Are going to leave him dead.. Bleeding. He will be the most wanted man on the planet. Once I am done with him. He will be..

The bounty.. Worth more than a rich man could ever want.  

He will be....Me.... Unforgettable..

Authors Notes: Anyways.. it's going to be a short story. I think this will have about three parts and then end. Kind of like Dear Dairy these are my unspeakable horrors. Anyways Okay my Must Knows! 1. What do you think so far.. Curious about anything..? Did you like the title.. Of this story.. ?Did you like, love, hate this..? 2. Did you like the music and picture...? 3. Do you want more of this..? What do you predict will happen next..? Once again thank you seriously for just reading!