chapter 2

*LIGHT POV*

"hold tight (y/n) its a bit of a walk back to our apartment" dark said as he adjusted (y/n)'s position and sat her on his shoulders as we quickly rushed home.

I can't believe we forgot about Tim, crap, I mean, last time we did we came home and almost every window  was smashed and-

"Excuse me lightiplier " my thoughts were interrupted by (y/n)'s small voice, damn she's adorable

" yes (y/n), what's up?" I asked trying to hide my worry behind a kind smile

"Um, who's Tim?" She said shyly looking down at the ground and playing with darks hood

" Tim's our other, younger brother , he's about the same age as you actually " I said and she looked up at me with a big smile.

"Actually, all the logo kids are about your age, so you'll have plenty of playmates when the come down" Dark added making (y/n)' s smile even bigger for a moment before it turned to a look of confusion, she is so damn cute it's a shame Marks making us move out when we're 20.

"What's the 'logo kids'?" She said tilting her head to the side and looking up at me with her gorgeous big (e/c) eyes.

" oh, you probably don't know, huh" I said motioning to Mark " take it away bro"

" well (y/n), for my job, I do a thing called YouTube, where I make videos and post them on the internet "
Mark said as he took (y/n) of Darks shoulders to carry her " anyway, jack/Sean and Felix and I each have a little brother or sister in jacks case, representing our logos, kinda in human form " Mark concluded looking down at (y/n) with his usual kind and caring smiley hat makes even people on the other side of de of the world happy.
"Who's jack and Felix?" She asked so adorably and innocently, it was so cute how she didn't know this stuff when almost everyone who uses YouTube knows their names.

" there some of Marks YouTube friends" Dark said as he put his hood over his head almost becoming one with the darkness if it Weren't for the slightly creepy glow of his eyes which I'm very surprised (y/n) isn't afraid of

"Actually I think you'll get to meet them pretty soon since we've got Skype scheduled for Sunday night I think" mark said looking down at his phone at a reminder that went of and then smiling  back down at as (y/n) let out a soft yawn

"You ready to go to sleep kid" Dark asked as he made a small, black, cloud, (y/n) nodded her head sleepily and mark carefully put her down as she snuggled up in in the cloud like a blanket.

" don't worry, we'll wake you when we get home ok?" I said to make sure she was clear on what's happening as I wiped the hair out of her face from her (h/c) pigtails,she nodded her head slowly as she drifted of to dreamland.

*TIME SKIP 20 *

*(y/n) pov*

I woke up a bit later to someone patting my back, I looked up to see Lightiplier 
"Hey (y/n), it's time to wake up, were here" he said with a soft smile as he picked me up and sat me on his shoulder

We were standing outside a really big apartment, as Mark went to unlock the door, there was a loud crash and the sound of a dog barking .

" hey (y/n) do you like dogs?" Light asked as Mark rushed to open the door to see what had happened to his apartment .

"Yeah they're so cute!" I replied as mark swung the door open only to be greeted by a medium sized golden Labrador "eeeech!"I squealed really high pitched reaching for the puppy. Light put me down and I ran over to the dog and started to play with it.