2. Deadly Mishaps

I walked into the building a cold breeze brushing my legs. My encounter with Hendrix reminded me about how angry I was when I was told the news about my parents. They had died when I was 7, I hadn't understood then that they were actually assassinated on their trip back to New York. Ever since then I've been jumped from foster parents to more foster parents. I never seemed to stick with any one of them although they each claimed that mysterious things would start happening when they first adopted me. A bunch of paranoid psycho freaks. In three months when I'm eighteen I can leave this stupid foster care system.

Lost in my train of thought I hadn't noticed the sound of feet shuffling down the hallway. I ducked under a near by table as the figure passed by. Something was dragging on the floor behind the mysterious figure, is that a tail? I dismissed the thought, my eyes must've been playing tricks on me, backing up I hit one of the table leg, "Fuck!" I cried out. I gasped as the tall figure turned around, how could I be so stupid?! I shut my mouth closed daring not to breath to give away my hiding place. The figure was walking closer, I brought my knees closer to  my chest not wanting to be found. It was useless he threw the table across the room with inhumanly speed and strength. He darted towards me grabbing me by my neck and pushing me against a wall.

I was loosing oxygen I struggled to reach for my hidden daggers at my back, but he was too quick he grabbed them away from me pinning me onto the wall like a trophy. My scream was muffled by his scaly hands. Everything was turning blurry. "Please let go of me!" I Pleaded Kicking him in the groin.  He didn't move as If nothing had touched him. I looked up to my attackers face staring back at me was a bright shade of ocean blue, " why would I help a puny human girl like you trespassing on my land?" He chuckled a some what evil laughter. My vision was slowly turning black as I stared back in disgust at those beautiful blue eyes.

Who the hell was he or should I say it?

...

OKAY SO THAT WAS CHAPTER TWO!! I'm going to try and make longer chapters in the future!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I was trying to aim for deadly scene with a cliffy.

SOO...

VOTE

&

COMMENT PLEASE!!

~XOXO