19

Danielle

I ran into the hospital and found Katie sitting in a chair, crying. I walked to her and hugged her. I started sobbing my eyes out and then I felt my legs getting weaker and weaker. First Taylor and I, now this? When will things stop getting worse?

"Why aren't you back there with everyone?" I asked.

"I don't want to cry in front of everyone." Katie sobbed some more.

"Come with me," I urged Katie.

"No. I don't want to cry in front of all of them."

"Come up when you're ready."

I went to the nurse at the front desk.

"Umm, Aaron Carpenter and Taylor Caniff." I said.

"Room 310 and 311." she smiled.

"Thanks." I ran all the way to the elevator and rode up to the second floor.

Almost everyone was sitting outside of the rooms. I saw Nash and I immediatey ran to him. I hugged him and started crying
even more than I was. I couldn't lose Taylor and Aaron.

"I'm so stupid. I'm an idiot. I knew that Taylor didn't mean to kiss that girl, and the last thing I told him was that we couldn't be together. Nash, I'm an idiot," I cried as I gripped onto his shirt.

"It's okay. I'm sure Taylor knew that you were going to be mad," he said as he rubbed my back.

I cried until I couldn't anymore. We couldn't go into the room until they were done with his surgery. I still don't even know what happened to them. After wondering about so many things, I fell asleep sitting on Nash's lap.

* * *

I woke up because Nash kept moving around and adjusting me.

"Nash," I groaned.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you. If you want to see Taylor and Aaron now, you can," the doctor told me and Nash.

"Thank you."

Nash and I walked into Taylor's room first. He looked pretty beat up. I started to cry, so I looked away.

"What is the story? What happened?" I asked.

"He got into a crash. Some drunk driver hit the both of them. They swerved off the road and landed in a ditch," Nash explained.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" I asked.

"I don't know." Nash sat down in a chair.

"I hope that they're okay, Nash. I love Taylor. I love Aaron. I love the both of them." I stared to cry again.

"Come here." Nash pulled me into his arms.

I started cried into his chest again.

"Thank you Nash." I sniffled.

"If you ever need me, I'm here."

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too." he kissed my forehead.