Prologue

00: Prophecies and Destinies

"Protect your queen.."

Those words echoed throughout the throne room of the palace. Pitch Black's trusted servants, remained unfazed. This is an order. An order once not fulfilled will cause havoc all over the world. To protect the queen. His queen.

"Yes, my king.." chorused, all of them.

Pitch Black dismissed all of them, one by one, they disappeared in the shadows of the night. All that was left in the throne room was him, and his beloved queen.

"My king, you really don't have to protect me.. I can take care of myself" the queen argued.

This argument goes on and on, but the queen's request is just dismissed by Pitch. He is afraid that his enemies might hurt her, and their unborn child, the heir and Pitch Black's legacy.

"My queen, this is for the best. I need to protect you, and our child from my enemies that lurks around the shadows.." Pitch Black reasoned.

"You won't have enemies, if you have just given up. Pitch.. the crown, the throne is not yours.. why won't you just give it back? And live, peacefully. Away from here.." the queen, or should I say, Elaine Black, said.

"No! I fought and planned hard to have this crown, throne and kingdom! I won't give up that easily, Elaine! Do. You. Understand. Me?!"

Quietly, Elaine just nodded her head and stand up. Prepared to leave the throne room, but before she could leave, she left words, that made Pitch, speechless..

"What happened to you Pitch? You were never like this. Where is the guy that I love and treasured so much?"

*****

Far away from the palace, a group of people are planning to attack Pitch's domain and bring back their kingdom to the rightful heirs.

"So what's the plan?" asked one of them.

"We need to infiltrate the palace and attack or take, the most valuable possession of Pitch Black."
"And what would that valuable possession be?" inquired the other.

"Not what, who is the correct question for that.. and it is no other than, Elaine Arendelle Black, the prodigal daughter of the King and Queen. The traitor. And, Pitch Black's Queen."

That answer were followed by gasps of surprise from all who heard.

"Isn't she pregnant with Pitch Black's child?" asked Toothiana, one of their colleague.

"Yes. By capturing her, we will use them as bait. Make Pitch Black surrender, kill him, so as Elaine and their child for this betrayal."

Everyone fell silent. It was true. Betraying your own kingdom, means you will be killed once caught.

"But.. the child is innocent.." reasoned Bunny.

"Letting the child live, will mean another war, Bunny. That child has Pitch Black's blood running on her veins.. Pitch Black's legacy will still remain and he might return, using the child." - North.

Silence followed. They have no choice but to kill the child, Elaine and Pitch Black to end this misery once and for all. But then, the moon glowed very bright. Sandy, another colleague who is mute noticed it, he stared at the light that the moon is emitting until it reached the cave's walls, where they hide. Next then, letters are scribbled along the lightened area of the wall.