chapter 6

The next day I woke up to all the boys laughing at me "smile Lily" Ryan said with his phone out . "What did you do!?!" I yelled running out of my bunk to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that they drew a mustache on my face. Good thing it was with washable marker. I came out and yelled "WHO EVER DID THAT WILL GET THEIR DICK CUT OFF AND STAPLED TO THEIR FOREHEAD!!!!" " hay Ryan now you can acutely be a dick head" Ronnie said "SEAMAN YOU BETTER RUN " I said as I went to the bathroom to put on some clothes.

      Ryan POV

       "SEAMAN YOU BETTER RUN" Lily said as she went into the bathroom. So I did "BYE" I said as I ran off the bus. I ran to black veil bride's bus. "Hey can I hide here thanx" I said "why are you hiding here?" Andy ask "Lily is after me" I said "why" "I may or may not have drown on Lily's face" I said

      Lily's POV

     Its nice to be with the guys they are fun but what Ryan did this morning really pissed me off don't know why but it did. So I have been looking for Ryan all morning I don't know where he went but I have bin asking other bands if they have seen him. It was around 11:00 so I just let it go I went to get something to eat because I ate nothing earlyer. I got a call from Tony "hi" I said "want to get something to eat?" he said "ok where" "well I don't know just meet me at my bus" "ok see you in a few minutes" I ended the call. I wasn't that far from their bus. I saw Tony our eyes met. " Hay panda" Tony said "hay turtle" I said back " Were do you want to eat?" he ask "I don't know wanna just walk around and see?" I ask then all of a sudden he hugged me I hugged back " I have 14 hugs left" he said "what?"  I said "oh ya that".

      Tony's POV

       There's something about Lily that has me going I think I like her but what will her mom and Ronnie and her and Ronnie's dad think. I snapped out of my thoughts when Lily started screaming my name "TONY TURTLE PERRY !!!" she screamed "YES" I said back "have you ever hugged a sheep?" she ask "no I haven't but I think I want to" "I want to".

       Then I got a call from Vic "Dude where are you we have a show to play" he said "Lil I have a show to play a show" "ok meet you after?" "yes bye" "bye" we said.

        Back to Lily's POV

       While Tony went to play his show I just went back to the bus. "Lily I  have some news for you" Ronnie said as I entered the bus "what is it " I asked "your mom is pregnant well I guess our mom got pregnant, any ways we are going to have a new baby in the family!" he said. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YAAAAA!!!" I screamed I'm excited to have a little brother or sister.