Hearts Of Pandore by Strawberrykiller37

Hearts of Pandore is a story full of drama and comedy and a whole lot of fantasy. Pandore is one of the different realms of this galaxy that is infused with magic and enchantments. Pandore is split into two rival sides, one of the great shining cities is called Lytian and the other is left to rot upon the darkness called Darkora. The story focuses on two princesses who are kidnapped to start a war between the two sides.

The characters of this story are described in great detail which allows the reader to connect with them easily and become apart of the story. The story contains many characters with secrets buried deep in their past, which is an amazing detail of the story and gives it a good sense of mystery.

Pandore contains many magical creatures and characters. Dragons, goblins, pirates and princes are all mentioned as well as elite humans with special powers. The whole story is full of fantasy and magic, which makes this story so original and a great read.

The author has great language skills which is great for description; the scenes and characters are always described so well. This story is so amazing, once you start, you want more and more, it's so intriguing.

I like this story as it's original, full of fantasy and I can connect easily with the characters. There is so much that could happen and will. The possibilities for this story are endless, there is so much potential and I would love to be apart of the development of this story.

The characters were created by the author and fans. The characters are a mix of the many different creative styles of people, so every character is different and has its own unique personality. The characters somehow seem alive and more like a real person then a fictional character. The story has a sense of humour as each character has different personalities that might clash within the story.

The vocabulary used isn't simple but complex so its creates amazing desciption within the writing as well as gives off better language skills too. The way it is structured as well as the words used help creating a poetic vibe whenever description is involved.

The plot is very unique as it doesn't focus on fairy tales and romance but more on war, competition, medival history, human rights, and social groups joining together. A medieval theme is shown throughout the story but it also has a modern twist because the characters are portrayed as a modern generation.