-The start-

Max's pov:

you should never, NEVER, let Death train out, I promise you don't wanna it is not worth the pain.

ever since we came here it became more run down then t previously was, new craters in the tiled floor, holes in what is left of the building.

it was really tiring but she didn't heed my complaints.

since the sun and moon moved way faster then back home and there was no clocks anywhere I had no idea how much time had actually passed, I would sleep when we were done with training, sometimes I did get glimpses of the real time since she still worked on her lists when she thought I slept.

since this place had nothing more then described and I only brought five sets of clothes I ended up not smelling good from all of this, all the five outfits in pitiful state and used, my mother would be horrified by this.

and all I got out of this was a cool-ass sword and skills to use it, it was cool as I said but come on Death.

my sword is almost opposite in colours to hers but I'll say it's normal since I'm not Death herself and I am using the power Hades has given me

my sword is almost opposite in colours to hers but I'll say it's normal since I'm not Death herself and I am using the power Hades has given me.... it was a cool sword but it colourless and and missing a great deal of details so it was a partially incomplete sword I had but good enough.

my sword was light and thinner then hers, making it easy to use with one of a two handed grip but that wasn't of help, her skill surpassing mine by a long shot

it would be a lie if I said I wasn't a fountain of blood until I learned how correctly block her slashes, I do wonder sometimes if she really is trying to kill me, she says no but I still wonder.

I sat on my butt, drinking all that's in a water bottle in one breath, since she had control all over this place after it died out it was like she was the god of it so she could control the environment, it is easier to train without tripping on the jagged ground.

there were times she'd disappear and then come back with food and water that could last a good few days or I think since I lost the count of days.

I stood up and summoned the sword between my hands, watching the thin but deadly blade with fascination.