Epilogue

Nick looked down at Emily as she was cuddled next to their baby girl. God what would I have done without them. After getting out of that sick place, Emily's PTSD got worse. I got scared every time in the middle of the night I would wake up to her horrifying ear shattering screams. I would try to wake her but she would never wake up it would take an hour or less to wake her. Most days I'd cry with her, other days I would stay up late to make sure she slept comfortably.

She would cry to me about hurting me an doing this to me but I didn't care. She is my everything An I would do everything for her. When Emily was giving birth, my heart almost shattered when she stopped breathing after the baby came but they were able to revive her.

After that I would never let her out of my site, An till this day I still don't.

Soft hands rubbing my chest pulled me from my thoughts
"What you thinking bout babe?"
Emily's lovely eyes pierce through me

"Nothing much babe, just to how far we got" as I said that I look to the beautiful bundle of joy in my bed who's playing with her own tiny hands

"We did amazing babe" I whispered in her ears as she smiled and hugged me

"I love you Nick" she kissed me deeply

"And god I love you Emily Jones" I say kissing her back as we looked at our baby girl.

Our lives just got better. Thank god we can go forward an not look back. Our life, our soul is now free!