Luke imagine for Amelia

Luke’s pov

‘Luke stand still you’re making me dizzy!’ Calum said to me. But I couldn’t. I couldn’t stand still, I was too excited. Within 30 minutes I was going to see Amelia again, my beautiful girlfriend. I missed her like crazy for the last four months since I was on tour. The late night texts and skype calls just weren’t good enough anymore. I needed to have her in my arms again, kiss her again. That’s why I arranged for Amelia to join me on tour.

I also had another reason. A few days after I left for tour I realized I couldn’t handle being without her, she is my everything, my one and only. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her 4 years ago and every day since then I fell deeper in love with her. Her gorgeous dark blonde curly hair, her amazing blue/green eyes, the fact that I’m much taller than she is, I just love everything about her. She is my world and it physically hurt to be away from her. I realized I had to make her mine, forever. I was going to propose to her as soon as I saw her. The boys knew about my plan and supported me. So here I was waiting for her plane to land with a diamond ring in my pocket.

‘Calum you know I can’t stand still at a time like this.’ I said to him. ‘Of course you can mate, just relax, everything is going to be fine.’ ‘yeah man how hard can it be? Just go down on one knee, pull the ring out and pop the question.’ Michael said. ‘She loves you to death so I’m sure she’s going to say yes.’ Ashton added. I knew the boys were trying to help me relax but it didn’t work. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Only 20 more minutes and then I was going to see her again.

Amelia’s pov

10 more minutes. Only 10 minutes until I was going to see my amazing boyfriend again. He was flying me out to come on tour with him. He said he missed me too much and to be honest, I missed him too, a lot. We’d been together for a little over 4 years now and I loved him very much. He was my everything and I wanted to spent the rest of my life with him. I couldn’t wait to get off this stupid plane and have him in my arms again.

Finally the plane had landed and I was on my way to see Luke. Thinking about him made butterflies erupt in my stomach. The doors opened and there he stood. ‘oh my God’ I thought to myself ‘How did I get so lucky?’ We looked at each other and I started to run towards him.

Luke’s pov

The doors opened and there she was, smiling. That smile of hers was the most beautiful thing in the entire world. We looked at each other and she started running towards me. I took a few steps and after four months she was finally in my arms again. How I missed her hugs. Then I thought about my plan, this was it, this was the moment I was going to ask her. I took a deep breath looked her in the eye, got the little box out of my pocket and got down on one knee. She gasped when she noticed what I was about to do. ‘My beautiful Amelia…’ I started.

Amelia’s pov

I gasped when Luke got down on one knee in front of me and held out a beautiful ring. ‘My beautiful Amelia.’ He started. ‘I love you so much and a few days after I left for this tour I realized that my life is nothing without you. You are my everything and I love everything about you. I wanna grow old with you, have kids with you, I want to call you my wife. So my lovely Amelia, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Hemmings and marry me?’ During his little speech the whole world around us faded away. The only thing I saw was the man of my dreams in front of me, down on one knee, asking me to marry him. ‘Yes, yes, yes! Of course I’ll marry you!’ he got up, slid the ring onto my finger and gave me a passionate kiss. The crowd, that I didn’t know had gathered around us, started clapping and cheering. ‘I love you so much Milly’ Luke whispered into my ear. ‘I love you more Lukey.’ ‘I don’t think that is possible.’ He said smiling at me. We kissed one last time before I went to greet the other guys, who congratulated us on our engagement. We then grabbed a cab back to the hotel where I could enjoy some free time with my fiancée.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go Amelia. I hope you like it:) xxLizzie