My Miserable but Fun Life (A Cassandra Black Story)

CASSANDRA'S POV

I'm Cassandra Black. I'm the youngest daughter of Pitch Black. I'm 11 years old. I have no friends at all. I always stay at my dad's lair. One night, I was jumping across some rooftops on Burgess. I was breaking my dad's rule to not go outside. And I suddenly flew into a kingdom. There were Norwegian designs. "This must be Arendelle. I think I've heard of it. The Queen's husband is dad's enemy." I also knew they had a very very huge family.

I went inside. I was in a dark blue room that is frozen. I saw a dark blue haired girl sitting in her bed. I came over to her, thinking she will see me. She looked at me. She has this confused but awkward look on her face. "Who are you and why are you here?!" She said while shooting dark icicles at me. I quickly dodged it. "I'm Cassandra Black. I promise I won't hurt you! I was flying around and accidentally flew here" I told her. She told me she had met my brother, Peter. "You know my brother?!" I said "Yeah. He said the same thing." He said the same thing? "The 'I promise I won't hurt you' part?" I asked she nodded shyly. "So why are you and your brother are kind people while your father is evil?" She asked me "Well, I'm evil sometimes but I'm nice most of the time." I said. "Well, wanna be friends?" I don't know how to respond to that of course. So I just said "Sure. I never had any friends." She giggled. "I'm Princess Katherine Frost of Arendelle." So her name is Katherine huh? Cool.

I flew home after I made friends with a Frost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAH FIRST STORY!!!! :D WOOOHOOOOOO!!! Anyways, I hope you liked it. I'm not good at making stories. I'm terrible T^T ~Pauline