1. The Warehouse

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE IT. (I know its short don't kill me)

I crept down the dark alley way, my breath fogging up in front of me. It seemed as if I've been running forever, my breath becoming lighter as my body felt almost light weight. I tripped scrapping my knees, Why on Earth would I wear shorts on a day like this?

Ignoring my growing pain I kept running, turning the corner I smacked into someone's chest. "Hayden?" shit! Christ what the fuck am I gonna do? Panicking I didn't bother looking at the face behind that cold heartless voice. "Hendrix how nice to see you!" I beamed feeling like I wanted to throw up just at that statement.

A girl giggled beside him, I snapped my head towards her glaring into that bobble head Barbie. "So who's this the new slut in town? Did you meet her at one of your notorious parties or was she just a hired prostitute?"

"Why you got a problem that I got somebody to replace you with so quickly?"

"You know what your lucky I don't have time for you dick head, I got important places to be rather than wasting my time with a pig like you!" With that I stalked away dismissing him as he cursed under his breath. Ugh what's with boys these day and their need to always please themselves? I pushed Hendrix to the back of my head and focused on the task at hand. I jogged a little further reaching the abandoned warehouse for the exchange. Look I know what your thinking, isn't that such a cliché to do something dark and secret at a warehouse? Well that's where your wrong this wasn't any old exchange.

I'm just an innocent 17 year old girl about to avenge her parent's death.

....

Okay so Haii. This is like my first wattpad story, trying out a new type of style.

Please comment any questions or advice. I may be a newbie but I really want to do well.

Sooo...

VOTE

&

COMMENT!!!

~ XOXO

oh and Hayden on the right!!