Chapter 12.

(Jasmine's thoughts.)

I give up. I'm not going to tell anyone.

Besides, telling Christy was enough.

I texted Selena.

"Listen, I'm going to tell anyone that Justin is the father, even though he is. If you don't believe me, then I honestly don't care... But I'm not. If I do, (which I'm NOT!) then you can do whatever you want to me k?"

She replied with"

"K."

Good.

(Selena's thoughts.)

"She's not gunna do it Justin. She told me."

"I'm too tired to chase after her anyways, let's just believe her. Look, me and Christy are going to my place okay? See ya later."

As I saw Justin and Christy drive off, I stared at my phone. It was 10:32PM.

I was really tired so I went to bed. As soon as I layed down, I got a text.

"I'm not done with you. -T"

(Justin's thoughts.)

I kept starring at Christy. She was so beautiful. I loved her, truly I did.

I grabbed her hand and and starred at her. She smiled her gorgeous smile.

When we stopped at my house, I picked her up, and carried her to my bedroom.

I dropped her on my bed and I laid next ot her.

"Christy, can you go get me a cup of water downstairs please babe?"  "Anything for you, Justin."

She quickly kissed me and headed downstairs.

I quickly got up and started putting down roses, and lighting candles. Then, I put the biggest surprise on top.

(Christy's thoughts.)

I was coming back up stairs when I started hearing music from Justin's bedroom.

What was going on?

I quickly rushed into Justin's room to see him on one knee with a nice suit on. How did he change that quickly??

"Christy, I know it's been a short time, but I really think you're the one. Christy, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END TO BOOK 1!!!!(: DON'T WORRY GUYS! THERE'S GUNNA BE A SEQUEL!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED BOOK 1!

STAY TUNED FOR THE SEQUEL, I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG (A SELENA GOMEZ LOVE STORY~)

BUH-BYE!:D