Chapter 14 (WARNING: sexual content)

Chapter 14: Morning surprise

When you woke up, Tom was not in the bed, and Ivory was patting your face with her paw gently.

"Yes, Ivory, dear?" you ask, sitting up and grabbing the kitten. You rubbed her face against your nose.

"Love ya, Ivory." you said, standing up and placing the kitten down. You're too lazy to put on some clothes, you just wear Toms' robe. You hear something; its not too quiet, but very beautiful. You curiously walk down the cold wooden stairs. The noise gets louder and louder, and you stoop down at the final step, and look left. You barely see Toms bare back, and a little of his curls. You step closer, and see Tom playing a large, black, grand piano.

"Tom..?" you ask quietly. He opened his eyes, and dreamily looked at you. He slowed his playing.

"Yes, love?" he asked, closing his eyes again and swaying with the music.

"Since when did we get the piano?" you asked Tom, sitting next to him and kissing his cheek.  

"It's been here since we first moved in, love." Tom answered smiling.  

"Really?" you ask, in some sort of disbelief. He giggled and nodded his head.

"Always?" you ask again, tilting your head to the side. Tom let out an adorable laugh and nodded again.  

"Oh..." you say, feeling a bit dumb. How could you not have noticed that huge piano? Tom began playing faster. He swayed with the music, eyes closed, his hands flowing freely amongst the keys. You closed your eyes too. You swayed with him. The music continued to play as Tom crashed his lips onto yours. He kissed you with tongue again. You kissed back, passionately. Tom took his hands from the piano and started to slowly take the robe off you. He just barely let the sleeves go down, and started to rub your shoulders. Then he untied your robe, but didn't take it off fully: it just barely covered your chest. Toms hand traveled along your curves, and stopped at your thigh. He traced over your clit and stopped at your slit, and you quivered. The robe fell off of your shoulders and landed at your elbows. You press yourself against Tom, and he started laying you down, however there wasn't much room to work with, so Tom picked you up slightly and settled you on the ground. Tom started kissing and biting at your shoulders and collar bones. He took the only thing he was wearing off, his boxers, and sat above you, staring into your eyes. Then he puts himself in you. He clashes his hips with yours; over and over again. You moan Toms' name over and over: he moans yours. After you both climax, Tom lays exhausted next to you.

"By the way.." Tom said breathlessly.

"Good morning." he laughed. You smile, and reach for his hand. You felt something fuzzy, and you pop your head up off the ground and looked, confused. It was Ivory. You gasped and picked up the kitten.

"Ivory Carter Hiddleston!" you shout at the kitten.

"Did you watch all of that?" you yell.

"Carter Hiddleston?" Tom asked, rolling over, propping his head up with his hand.  

"Yup! Carter, my dads name, and Hiddleston, yours!" you said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh?" he replied, looking amused.

"Yes, of course." you state, sitting up and putting the robe back on.

"Of course..." Tom repeated. He stood and put his boxers back on.  

"Get ready." he demanded of you.

"For?"  

"I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where?"  

"A ball."  

You're silent. You stare up blankly at him. He looked down at you, with mischief scribbled all over his perfect face.  

"Why?" you ask finally.

"I've never been to one. I thought you'd enjoy it." he held out a hand and helped you up. You just stare at him more.

"There will be cute boys there…!" he said teasingly, raising his eyebrows

"Well... In that case.." you reply, casting him a teasing smile.  

"Let me get ready." you state, running up the stairs. You take a shower and wrap a towel around yourself, and ransack your closet in search of something elegant to wear. Your closet engulfs you, and you find a large bag hanging. You peek under it and see beautiful fabric poke out. You grab the hanger and try on the dress. You recall it as your mothers dress she had given to you before you moved away. The dress was simply gorgeous. It was strapless, the chest was heart shaped, and flowed out beautifully. It was a red dress with black chiffon fabric over the red to darken it. You curled your hair, and put it in a messy bun on the back of your head and curl your bangs. It looked nice. You grabbed a small black handbag, put on some tall, dark red heels. You raced down the stairs, and ran into Tom. He was wearing a very dashing suit. Tom looked very handsome.

"You ready?" he asked you. You nodded.