Prologue

Ruby's Point of view

I have already set up the console of what dad sent me, only thing I have to do is... Wait for the game to finish installing, which only took 2-3 minutes to finish.

I grabbed the controller which was somehow charged up, I started up the game, it had a cover of a man, who looked like whose in his 50s, and a young girl. Whom looked younger than me.

It now showed the a window shelf, having some glass broken from it, a beautiful sky, the clothing by window shelf, blowing softly. The wall was... Ruined, if it was the best way to describe it.

While staring at it, there read something, it said. "Press any button to play." And which I did, I press the X button. As soon I did, music has started playing. The guitar was being gently played, it felt so smoothing.

"Hey sis!" Yang said, sitting next to me. I flinched in fear, before sighing, "Hey Yang." I greeted, "Whatcha playing?" She asked, leaning towards the t.v. "And since when did these get here?"

"Oh, dad sent them." I answered her, "and I'm about to play this game... Called, the last of us? If I'm correct."

"Cool, mind if I watch?" "Sure."

Now the sisters stared at the menu.

The Last Of Us
-Play the main story of The Last Of Us.
Left Behind
-Play a side-story set during the events of The Last Of Us.
WARNING: Recommended only for players who have completed the main story.

Factions MP
-Choose a faction and compete against other players online for supplies to grow your clan.

Options

Downloadable Content

"So... The top one should be good." Yang, speaking the obvious, I went at the top of the menu, and clicked on it.

There, it listed.

Continue

New Game
Chapters
Load Game

Bonuses

I clicked at New Game, it took a few seconds to load. Now, it finished loading, I'm ready to play this.

Next chapter is when Ruby and Yang, (Weiss and Blake will be there at a bad moment). And I should start writing the next chapter.