Older!Keith x Normal!Lance

//I saw a picture and thought of this topic.
Art is mine. Yes. Holy shit I can draw woe
I'm going to stop marking them of what they are. I will inform you if its angst.//

3rd Person POV

"Lance! Come help me! Im trying to make a device that will allow us to travel between realities but ive used all slav's hands." A voice said, from the control room.

"Sure- Pidge, what are you doing on the ceiling?" Lance questioned the small girl dangling from the ceiling.

"Umm... Testing... The.. Wires?" She says, blushing. "I got stuck while I was recalibrating some of the wires. Help me down please." She pouts.

While pulling the small girl down, Lance spots a small wire poking out from the side of the machine. Once she has gotten herself untangled, Lance walked over the the wire and poked it, only for it to shock him, enough to be pained from the electrical current.

"Shit!" Lance cursed, holding his finger. Pidge gave him a look, which clearly said 'Are you serious?'

"What else did you expect when you poked a fucking wire Lance?" Pidge cursed at him. "Hold this, its the last step." She instructed.

After the machine was finished, pidge simply flipped the switch after putting in some programming. Though, the machine didnt turn on.

Lance suddenly began to see stars and was dizzy and woozy.

"Ugh, dammit! I thought it was going to work!" Pidge yelled out, frustrated. "Oh well, we should go to bed. Night Lance." She said, walking out.

"Nngh..." He replied, walking wobbliy to his room. On his way there, a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Lance? Buddy, are you okay?" The voice asked. He looked at the figure, but couldnt make out who it was.

"Lance, can you see me?" The same voice asked. He knew it from somewhere. But at the moment, he couldnt remember anything. The figure grabbed both shoulders and got closer to him. "Lance, its me, Keith. Can you hear me?" He asked.

"Ngh-" he groaned, falling into the chest of the figure.

Keith POV

"Its me, Keith. Can you hear me?" The raven haired male asked. He could feel what seemed to be energy circuting throughout his body. Lance groaned and fell into his body. Keith picked up Lance and carried him to his own room. I'll let him sleep with me on my bed. We're friends, so it will be okay. Keith thought to himself.

Lance POV

All Lance could see was stars. "Hello? What the he-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was moving faster than the speed of light, and then it was just white. He blinked a few times, and the world began to regain its color.

Soft. What is this? A blanket? He looked down. A fuzzy blanket curled around him. Warm. Is this- what is this? He thought as he looked around his waist. Tha- thats an arm. Who's arm. An arm. Who am I cuddling. Lance thought.

As he looked from the hand curled around his waist to the muscular biceps and the chiseled chest and sharp jawline to find the face of a fimiliar comrade who was covered in scars. A raven haired male by the name of Keith.

Lances face turned bright red. Not only had he already had a huge crush on the ravenette, but now he was older and sexy at and it was driving Lance insane.

"Mmm~" the now tall and muscular male groaned in his sleep, pressing their naked bodies together.

Wait. Thats skin. Why am I naked? Why is he naked? Why are we naked?! He asked himself, his face red. Keith slowly began to open his eyes, immediately crawling over lance and pinning him to the bed.