Author's Note

Hai :B

I've just decided to include an authors note at the beginning of all my chapters :3

So basically, this is just a collection of horror/mystery/suspense stories that I enjoy writing and thought that you all would enjoy reading too! :)

These are the stories in this book (and yes I do have to keep adding to this...) ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The Unknown - A group of friends decide to play a game in the woods, with serious consequences. Who thought a game of hide and seek could go so wrong?

2. A Narrow Escape? - When a family go to stay in a hotel, they find out that really the hotel and it's staff are not what they thought it would be...

3. Disaster At The Museum - When a young girl visits a museum, the recreation of World War One doesn't go to plan.

4. When The Lights Go Down, Death Comes Out To Play - Two girls. One party. And a house, with a very dark secret.

5. Woman In The Mirror - Ever felt like someone's watching you? No? Well Zoe has. And the consequences of this will not be pretty.

6. Suicide Notes - Unloved, ugly, unwanted? Everything she thinks she is. One girl and her drastic decision to be free once again and be at peace with herself, once again.

7. The Carnival - Just a ordinary ride on a roller coaster, when a teenager has a scary vision. What will happen?

8. He's Back To Kill You - Her Grandma told her not to go into the attic. Maybe, if she would of listened to the advice given, she would still be alive.

9. Online Killing - Dating websites online; just a bit of fun. But what happens when a nice conversation turns into an obsession?

Stories written by fans:

These are stories that fans requested me to include in my book, I didn't write these myself :)

1. Familiar Faces - Girl gets the fright of her life. If you go and watch horror movies, then don't forget to scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha, hope you enjoy! :D