' The Wrong Love' (Skip) on hold

CHAPTER 1:

Being young and the only sibling and having a single parent just a mother is hard, especially when there are many different father figures walking in and out of mine and my mothers rollercoster we call life. its the same cycle mum gets a boyfriend and then he gets fed up and leaves, just as soon as i start liking him and him becoming a father figure to me. To be honest i think mum should give up, its clear to see that mum has bad luck with men. They always end up ditching her so why bother having more and more boyfriends to seek more and more heart breaks, which mean mood swings and anti-social behaviour towards me.

My names Sheen, im at the age of 15 nearly 16 well a year to go till i am at that big wow age. The age when stuff become legal and were people think ther 'adults'. My dad left my mum when she was young, yes she was a young mum and i guess i alwayss seeked a male father figure from mums boyfriendss, thats why it hurt to see them go. I needed a father just how i needed a mother and mum just wasnt happy without a male in her life, therefore she lacked her position as a mother to me. Her only child.

Mum is at the age of 34 and still finding it hard to get a ring on her left hand. I hoped and prayed she would just find him and i could have a father and a mother and maybe seek a love life too. But how could i when i urged for parental love? i needed that before i seeked a love of my own which love mum struggled in. Mums looks wearnt the problem so i dont know what the problem was, maybe its me? who knowss.. I just wanted to fix it.

'SHEEN, COME HERE, I WANT YOU TO MEET MY NEW BOYFRIEND' there she goes again a new one whos gonna skip. its been 5monthss since Dave skipped. mums had countless boyfriendss i lost count. i looked in the mirror making sure i looked presentable then went down the stairs to greet 'skip', i walked down the stairs slowly sweating, not knowing why it wasnt my boyfriend i thought. as i got to the bottom which felt like thousands of steps i walked into the front room where mum was with her new skip. slowly i opened the door and for once in a while my heart stopped......... this was mums most attractive so far, normally i wouldnt find any of them attractive i would just hope for a father, but woow he was beautiful.

'Hello, you alright young one?' skip said smirking at me, with a slight wink

my mouth couldnt move.

'Sheen this is jaron, my new man say hi then Sheen' she said giving me a please dont spoil it look

'hii' was all that left my mouth that was now dry

'By the way call me Jay i perfer it to Jaron, if you dont mind.'

'okay, jay' i smiled politley...

' alright go on out now sheen'

i rolled my eyes and left not before glancing at jay and giving him alitttle smile likewise he did the same.

#WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW STORY GUYSSS!!!