CHAPTER 1: My Princess

"But, my queen-" 

"Yes, yes. I am YOUR queen. Now, go. Shoo, shoo."

Xry's lips trembled slightly before shutting them. She then proceeded to walk out of the room after a slight, awkward bow. My queen. She stuck her tongue out in disgust. The bitch doesn't even know how to tightened her own corset. Everythin' she wants, in a single shout, she gets 'em. I here, have to get 'em for her. Pain in the ass, isn't she? I could just get fired and leave but, as you probably guessed by now, she IS the queen. Meaning, she has money. Lots of 'em.

"Xry, dear." a low voice interrupted my thoughts. "Could you come her for a bit, darling." I walked towards a young man, wearing a maroon suit. "Dear or darling, choose one." I hastily shook my head and placed one hand up. "Wait, DON'T call me either of those." 

The man chuckled and handed me a box filled with old candle sticks. "Fine. You call me Sir Rythm and I'll call you, Lady Xrythm." He said in a sing-songy voice.

I shook my head. "Ugh," I groaned. "Don't make me sound related to you, old man" He smiled at me then pointed behind me. "Place them in the dining hall. We've got guests coming." I nodded and walked towards the direction he pointed.

After setting all of the candlesticks up, I walked back the way I came from. Suddenly, I remembered the task I was assigned to do, before, by the queen. "SHIT!" I ran towards the previous queen's bedroom, the room no one entered anymore. 

I reached the door of the room and looked around, panting. My clothes we're now drenched in sweat. No one ever walks here, thank goodness. I turned the door knob and quickly got in the room, closing the door silently behind me. I looked around for the queen but I couldn't see her. I breath out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness she's not here, yet. Or so I thought. "You're late." A voice from the bathroom made me jolt. I turned around. The queen, only dressed in a thin piece of undergarment, walked slowly towards me.

"I-I-I," I stuttered. "I'm sorry! I was setting t-t-the candles! The candle-um-candlesticks." The queen stopped and wrapped her hands gently around her chest. "My,my. Where are you staring at?" she said, seductively teasing me. 

I blushed profusely. She leaned in closely, her lips touching my ears slightly. "Oh my, you're sweating!" she whispered. "Should we get you in the bath then, my princess?"