DOLLS

I Love My Dolls

Chapter 1

Scarlett

"Ryan, I think we should leave." I was shaking all over. The moon was high into the night sky. It was getting cold and I could start to see my breath as I exhaled.

"Don't worry, Scarlett, we will be out of the woods soon. Just let me get the shot."

Ryan is one of my best friends, he loves to make movies. That's why we are out in the middle of no where at god knows what time trying to get the last scene for his movie. I am the girl who gets killed and eaten by the zombies. Great.

"Scarlett, are you ready?" Ryan's voice made me jump and I slowly walked toward him. "Ok, so now I will get different shots of you running and screaming your head off!" He smiled evilly and I smiled back.

We started with me running and trying to jump up a tree. In the movie, the girl fails and keeps running. Then we got a shot of me jumping over a small river and falling to the ground. At this point, I was freezing and I was out of breath. I could even tell Ryan was freezing too. We started walking over a steep hill, Ryan was a few feet ahead of me. By the time he got to the stop he stopped and looked back at me.

"Scarlett! Come look at this!" I heard his voice from up the hill." I quickly ran to him and saw an old raggedy house just a few feet away. "Lets get another shot of you in the home." I felt shivers run down my back.

"Ryan I don't want to." I whispered like something could hear us.

"Come on! Really quick. Ok?" I quickly lost the fight and got in my position for another shot. "Ok, ACTION!" Ryan yelled and I breathlessly ran down the hill and into the house. Ryan followed and I screamed, running up the stairs and kicking at the camera like it was a zombie. I ran into the first room I saw and tried (fakely) to open the window. I quickly turned and saw Ryan with his camera, I screamed again.

My eyes went towards the door and a black figure stood there. My eyes widened with true fear and I pointed to the door and yelled at Ryan to turn around. He smiled, giving me a thumbs up, telling me to go on. He didn't know there actually was someone there. I turned around and hit the window until my hand shattered the glass. I screamed again in agony, I turned to see and Ryan looked at me in shock. He turned around and was looking up to the person who was standing right behind him.

I was so still from shock as the man grabbed Ryan's arm and threw him against the wall. I screamed Ryan's name, but he didn't move. He moaned in pain and I looked at the figure coming closer to me. I turned for the window and got half of my body out, exposing myself to the glass. I felt a hand on my feet that pulled me roughly. I grabbed the window and tried to pull myself out, but the person was too strong and pulled me in. I fell to the ground and saw black blobs blurring my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened slowly, my vision came back. I suddenly remembered what had happened and sat up, ready to attack. But there was nothing. Something bumped me and moved me up. I realized I was in the trunk of a car, we probably ran over something causing me to jump. I was wide eyed, everything was dark and I began to lose control. I though of Ryan, is he even alive? I replayed the memory in my mind and I could feel a tear coming down my cheek. I felt the brakes and I wobbled with loss of balance and fell on my side.

I heard a car door open and then close again. The heavy footsteps came around the car and right to me. The trunk opened and I jumped to the person, I grabbed onto it and started clawing at it's face. I felt two hands harshly grab my arms and shove me to the cement. I quickly stood up, ready to fight again, but the person held a gun to my face instead. I gasped and stood as still as possible. It was still dark outside so I could'nt see it's face.

It slowly came closer to me, every heavy step it took I felt my stomach drop. I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to see my fate. I felt a warm hand on my cheek, It's hand slowly mades its way to my injured hand. I winced at the pain. The person put something over my head. But it didn't matter, I kept my eyes shut the whole time. It held my uninjured hand and led me away from the car.

We gradually made our way wherever he was bringing me. We suddenly stopped. It's thumb rubbed against my hand and I felt sick! I heard a loud heavy door open, we made our way inside. Everything was quiet. It let go of my hand and I mentally let out the breath I was holding. It swooped me off my feet and cradled me in it's arms, bridal style.

I whimpered, my hand was in terrible condition and the pain made me tremble. Again I heard the heavy foot steps walking around. I opened my eyes and again, saw nothing. I heard another door, this time it was a door leading into a house?I could'nt be sure though. I heard other footsteps then, these weren't heaving though. The feet were high heels? Then another door opened, I was then sat on something soft. I felt a hand on the thing over my head, it was slowly removed and I was completely shocked at what I saw.