New Cure! Cure Star!

Long ago Fairy Tale, a planet filled with magical creatures was attacked by Mard Geer, King of the Under World. He wanted more power. Zeref captain of the royal army alongside the Precures fought him and sent him far away. All the people of Fairy Tale were sent away to a prison and tortured. Ana, queen of Fairy Tale put all her power into three wands and sent them away to Earth alongside the next generation of Precures who would destroy Mard Geer.

Today was Kazumi's first day at Wilfred Academy, an academy for the smartest students all around Tokyo. She walked inside and was so exited.

Kazumi: I did it I made it! And best of all tonight is constellation night and they have great equipment here, and.. Wahh.

Kazumi was pushed to the floor by a girl with blonde hair.

Girl: Watch were you are going.

Kazumi: Actually you ran into me.

A girl walking by helped Kazumi up.

Girl: Yeah, just because she is new you don't have to push her Ichigo.

Ichigo: Whatever.

And she walked away. The other girl started to leave but Kazumi grabbed her hand.

Kazumi: Thanks, my name is Hoshino Kazumi, let's be friends!

Girl: Susure. I'm Minamoto Kana.

Kazumi: Ichigo seemed nice.

Kana: She isn't. Why would you say that she is?

Kazumi: I only see the good in people.

Kana:(sarcastic) Lucky you.

The girls walked around and Kana told her a little about everyone.

Kana: You saw Ichigo, student council president, That is Rina, the academy's news reporter.

She pointed to a girl with purple hair and a camera.

Kana: And that is Shizuki, the like most popular girl in school. Well she and Rina are tied. I am a big fan of her.

Shizuki seemed sad.

Kazumi: Where can I find an uniform?

Kana: Right in the main office. Come on I'll take you .

They walked there and Kazumi got a Wilfred Academy uniform and her new dorm key.

Kazumi: Hey we are partners. It's going to be amazing!(she hugged Kana)

Kana: Looks like we are sharing with some other girl. I wonder who it is. I hope it's not Ichigo.

Kazumi: It won't be that bad.

The girls walked to their dorm and when they opened the door with the keys they saw a girl with purple hair purple eyes and a sad face.

Kana: OMG!! It's Shizuki. Yeyyy!

Shizuki: Bye.

Shizuki walked out the door.

Kana: How rude.

Kazumi: I'm sure she didn't mean to.

Kana: Whatever. I have to go to soccer practice, take a walk around the village, it is beautiful. And you can see the constellations.