Oh , Janie.

CHAPTER 1

It all started when John found me. I was in a ditch in the middle of nowheare bleeding badly. My name is Jane Akins I'm 16 and have no idea what happend. All I can remember is when the knife plunged into my stomoch. My mom died so I moved out here to Montana to live with my father. I have a little sister named Elizabeth , a brother named Gabriel , and a cat named Snowball. Well lets get back to the story. When I moved to Montana I had to start school in the middle of the year and of course people just nautrally dont like me. I went up to the office to get my locker number and all that. On my way back I bumped into a blonde girl I said I was sorry but she poured her drink down my shirt. " What is wrong with you!" I screamed at her as I was going into the girls bathroom to dry off. While in there I heard lite sobbing "Are you ok?" a very sweet vice replied a no."Whats wrong?" "It's none of your buisness!" the sweet voice turned into a low growl. "Ok fine I was just trying to make you feel better." I said and walked out of the bathroom. I went to first period it was english and guess who was there blondie was! When class was over she came up to me in the hall and said "Stay out of my way if you know what is good for you." "Bitch..." I said under my breath.

I made my way to my locker when i realised I droped my locker combo somewhere. I was frantically searching for it when a really , really cute boy found it. Turns out cutie is my locker neighbor.... EEP! "Uuummm....whats your name?" I said shyly "John and yours?" I smiled as he said his name almost forgetting to answer his question. "Jane?" as I said it it came out more as a question. He helped me off the floorand we talked untill secound period. Mr.Johnson ,my Math teacher, is a total perv all he does is look at the girls butts , GROSS! "We have a new student," announced Mr.Johnson "Will you please come to the front of the class and tell us who you are Jane?" As I walked to the front everyone was staring at me "My name is Jane Akins." I said in a very hushed voice. Then went back to my seat and didnt look at anyone.

We didn't really do anything that whole class because the principal , Mr.Buttler , wanted to talk to him. As soon as that old man left it was a disaster to say the very least. Well fourty-five minuets of the jocks being total idiots and I was ready to leave. Thank the lord the bell rang I couldn't take another minute. As I was walking to my locker one of thoes stupid jocks grabed my arm and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away and turns out it was blondies boyfriend so she basically went BASERC. When lunch came I was so relieved the one time I

really dont have to worry. "Hey can I sit by you?" John said "Sure!" I said a bit over excited. He grinned at the way I said it and I blushed......A LOT. We talked about lots of random things like who our favorite smurf was or if we liked TMNT (Teenage mutant ninja turtles.) It was really nice until blondie came by when I was dumping my tray and made all of my leftover food spill on my shirt "That's what you get for trying to kiss my boyfriend , stay away from him!" she wisperd in my ear.

I had third period with John! It was art and the teacher was really slack we just sat there and drew each other and it was fun because neither of us can draw. The one I drew of him looked like a four year old drew it the one he did looked like a six year old did it , it was hallarious! When class ended it was time to go home , so I went to my locker and to put my stuff away. I always walked home so I was walking taking my usaual shortcut through the cemetary but something felt different , I felt like I was being watched and possibly followed so I broke out into a sprint. When I got home I couldn't jam the key innto the lock fast enough.

"Mom , Dad I'm home!" I shouted as I dropped my stuff on the floor and climbed the stairs to my room. When I opened my bedroom door a gush of cold air went past , I shivered that is when I noticed that my window was open but here's the thing , I don't remember opening my window. I went over to shut my window and started getting dressed for bed because it was 9:30. When I was drifting off to sleep I herd a very faint whisper "Soon enough you we will no longer be in my way." Then I herd my window open and close.

Sorry that this chapter is so short the next one will be much , much longer!