FEAR

PARK YURI

"I'M REALLY GONNA SHOW YOU MY LIFE IS NEVER BAD"

sure you were a bad boy outside, but you were a total sweetheart inside.

two weeks into the relationship i found out the only reason you wanted to date me was because you had to show your family you had a girlfriend. i was fine with it since i didn't care. or maybe it was because i was starting to have a soft spot for you and i lived in denial about us having to stop spending time with each other one day.

"SO MUCH STRESS AT THE SAME TIME"

do you remember calling me at three in the morning a week after i met your family? you were crying so hysterically i had to sing you to calm down.

you talked about expectations and reality. don't worry, linlin. expectations and reality need not necessarily be the same and perfect.

you talked to me about giving up. don't, linlin.

you drank that night. i remember you speaking in a gibberish language.

i started to worry about you so much when you wouldn't stop crying about not meeting people's expectations. hence, i visited you to your home thirty minutes into the call. that was the craziest thing i've done.

i requested for you to stop drinking. it was funny i had to give you a lesson on the risks of too much drinking. you promised to change then.