Darkness is Here

CHAPTER ONE

:: Blade's p.o.v ::

Punch. Kick. Punch.

My punishment, that's what I'm going through. I'm in trouble for eating some of the scraps the girls snuck me from the orphanage dinner.

"NEVER WILL YOU EVER EAT AGAIN!" Mrs. Coraline screams, it reminds me of when I was young and I used to run down the halls here, same punishment, it never changes. As I sat there bloody and broken, I let the pain become bearable before getting up. I slowly got up wincing at the pain in my ribs, she probably broke one or two, I walked to the kitchen leaving a trail of blood behind.

__ flashback __ __10 years__

" NO MRS. CORALINE STOP PLEASE!" I yelled, as blood pooled from my wide open gash on my stomach where she continuously kicked me. "You SLUT!" She screamed I remember what I did I had tried escaping but to no avail she caught me. What happens next I cannot explain the exact details but it is truly horrifying I mean I'm only 7.

I was sitting on the stair case watching out the window, she came along and told me to get to work. I refused and she picked me up by my hair and threw me across the room. Mrs. Coraline ran to me and kicked me with her large heel leaving a large open wound on my thigh, as I cried out in pain she began hitting me harder in the same spot.

__flashback end__ __10years later__

I remember that day Crystal clear I was scared out of my mind that day, I never disobeyed again. Today that would change though. I'm running and when I do I'm never coming back.

:: Sky's p.o.v::

I could hear faint screaming somewhere else in the forest in 10 seconds flat I was there. Remains of a small boy were spread across the ground, I took a deep whiff of the air my super senses picking up a disgusting odor. Rogues. That word repeated slowly in my brain, I ran towards the smell. 3, A cat, werewolf, and... the last smell is foreign. It smells toxic but I can tell it had no part in this boys death.

I came to a halt when I saw a girl standing in front of the Klarean waterfalls, singing a soft melodic tune.

"Hello..." She says, her voice cracks slightly as if she is in pain. In a few short strides I'm in front of her. Sniff. 'Mate' my cat Ryder says. "Mine!" I growl out. I throw my arms around her waist and pull her into me, she whimpers in protest but relaxes.

"Please let me go it hurts..." she trails off tears slowly falling from her face. "But your mine, why should I let go?" I ask. She looks up through teary eyes and when I get a good look at her she is covered in bruises and scratches. My expression changes quickly and a series of growls vibrate from my chest, startling her. I flick my tail and wrap it around her arm letting her body go from my hold.

"May I ask your name? Mine is Sky." I say with confidence. "You act like I should now who you are." she says avoiding the question while carefully sitting on a log in front of the water. "Are you not supernatural?" I ask.

:: Blade's p.o.v::

"May I ask your name? I am Sky" He says with confidence. It couldn't be, he couldn't be my mate I mean I am hardly fit to be a kings mate. I decided to play it cool and act as if I didn't now him. "You act like I should now who you are." I see a nearby log and sit down.

"Are you not supernatural?" I give him a smirk, and go behind a tree. I turn into a bear cub, the familiar cracking of bones and heat radiating threw my body. "Mate?" I hear him say in fear. At that moment I jump out from behind the tree and tackle him.

"Your a CO..." he trails off. I look up at him and nod.

<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

[Haii beautiful and majestic beings of the universe.]

INTERSTING FACTS ABOUT ME:

1) I am a girl

2)My eyes look like the moving ocean

3)I can't dance

INTERSTING FACTS ABOUT THE STORY:

1)Sky and Blade are mates

2)Blade is a Cursed One

3)Cursed Ones are rare and are a lot like shapeshifters

Anyways every chapter I will give you the song that best fits the chapter, and 3 facts about me, and 3 facts about the story. Sorry if this chapter is short next chapters will be longer or I will update every week with short chapters... leave me feed back and ideas. PM me...

Thank you... VOMMENT