Chapter 18

[ C A R M E N ]

I unlocked the front door and groaned when my body almost collapsed against the floor. My muscles ached and my feet hurt like fucking hell !

I had a great ass time with Sasha and are bond is back now stronger than EVER ! But god..all I planned to do was go to the mall and get some icecream with a couple of other things, but she took it way to far !

When we walked out of the mall, I only had two small bags, while Sasha had about 10 big bags ! And to top the shit all off, she only carried 1 fucking bag ! She complained that because she was pregnant she didn't need a lot of pressure weighed on her. It's been plenty of times where I've wanted to smack the taste out of that bitch mouth. But I stuck it down and chanted for Ja'mere a bunch of times in my head.

We had walked around the mall for at least 7 hours, and I carried most of the bags my damned self. After the shopping was finally over, I dropped Sasha off at home and loaded her oversized ass shopping bags into the living room.

Jay wasn't at home when we got back, and Sasha just brushed it off, saying that he was working. So of course, pour lil ol' me was forced to take the damn bags into the house.

After I finally got everything done, I made Sasha a dinner until Jay got home and left it in the fridge in case she got hungry. By the time I finished she was fast asleep in her bed, her hand resting across her baby bump.

I smiled and pulled the cover over her, kissing her forehead and putting my hand over her hand as well, feeling Ja'mere kick. I always knew Sasha would have a little fighter...

With that, I got back into my car after locking up her house, and headed back home.

And that's how I ended up being sore as shit. I was sure that everyone in the house was asleep, and what I needed was a hot bubble bath and a exfoliating scrub. Today was a good day nonetheless, but it was a stressful one as well !

I forced myself to walk upstairs and quietly slid into Tony's room. I could wake tone up and ask him to pamper me..but that would be selfish. Besides, Tony has helped enough for the day, I'll let him get his sleep.

I kicked off my sandals and laid my purse down somewhere across the room. I didn't want to flip on the light switch, but I really needed to see. I needed to get some clean Pajamas and my make up remover. Seeing in the dark wasn't helping shit !

"Carmen I'm up, you ain't gotta sneak around." I cursed under my breath and flipped the light switch on, staring at Tony and biting on my lip. All he has on is a loose pair of polo boxers. His hair is disheveled and all over the place in a cute way, and his tattoos glimmer from the light given from the window.

I shook my head quick and started to search through his drawers. "Thought you were avoiding me." Tony sighs and I hear him lay back down in the bed. "I was love..I was." I blinked and turned my eyes towards Tony, studying him more closely. He never called me love..not unless we were making real love and not just having sex.

His eyes were red and his cheeks looked blotchy and swollen. "Anthony what's wrong ? You look-" "Fucked up ? I know. Don't worry about it though, how was your day with Sasha ? I hope you fixed shit like you were suppose to."

Tony seemed so..short with me. He didn't seem like himself, and this bothered me. "Yeah..we had a good ass time ! I brought her icecream and a bunch of clothes for Ja'mere..I'm really sore though..I had to do all the walking and carrying..I made her dinner when we got to her house too."

I happily shared my day with Tony as I pulled out clean clothes to wear. Green shorts with a orange tee. I hardly ever matched when I went to bed, shit as long as it was clean I threw that shit on. "That's good Carmen..I'm happy you fixed things."