Prologue

"Love it's dangerous you're drunk and what if the cops came? I don't want to go to jail!" I told him while pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Chill babe we've done this a lot of time and I'm sober I promise. If you don't want to go you can wait for me here-"

I cut him before he finish

"What!? No way!" I look at the people around me.

Drunk. Dirty dancing. Smoking. Drugs.

Okay for the record I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. The only reason why I go to this place is because of Mike—my boyfriend. He's not like them though, but some of his friends are. We barely go here because Mike knows I don't like this place. But today is exception because Mike's team won the championship game in basketball.

Mike sigh and pull me to a hug and kiss  the top of my head.

"Babe it will be fine. Don't you trust me?" He whispers and how can I resist this man? I love him. We've been together for two years. And today is just a day.

"Fine." I said to him and he smile victoriously so I punch him on the chest.

"Thank you babe. We can go home after I beat them all okay?" He reassured me and I nod.

He kiss me on the lips and I mentally ask myself what did I do in my past life to deserve this guy?

Little did I know, this will be my last night.