Blue Eyes vs Stardust Part 1

(The winner for pick your duel is in and it is choice number 3 so thank you all for putting in your choice for the runner)

Y/N P.O.V
'Well today it, today I get to duel Yusei with my new duel runner and my turbo deck, Yusei is a fascinating person but I think he was force in this tournament but I can't focus on that right now' I think to myself in my head as I put on my white and blue duel runner outfit that matches my runner and I grab my helmet, I put it on my head and I get on my runner and rev the engine up 'Yusei I hope your ready to duel' I hit the gas on the peddle and head to the starting line.

Third Person P.O.V
"So Luna who do you think is going to win this duel ?" Dexter asked Luna while everyone in the crowd was waiting for the duel to start.

"Beats me both Y/n and Yusei are great duelist, we will just have to wait and see" Luna tells Dexter while she had a nervous look on her face and worry in her eyes.

"Ladies and Gentleman the duel you have all been waiting for has arrived, please give Satellite shooting star YUSEI Fudo" the announcer spoke loudly into the microphone and Yusei drove his runner onto the track and some people cheered for him and some shouted insults at him.

"GO YUSEI!" Leo shouted with a smile on his face for his friend.

"Next we have the master or blue, the lost and recently found brother of Seto Kaiba himself, PLEASE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO THE ONE, THE ONLY Y/N KAIBA!" The announcer shouted loudly and people cheered Y/n named and then he appeared on his new improved duel runner and his duel runner engine sounded powerful as he drove fast to the starting line of the track.

"Nice Runner Yusei are you ready?" Y/n both complaints and ask Yusei with a serious look on his face.

"I'm always ready for a duel Y/n" Yusei replies while he looks at Y/n new duel runner.

"DUELIEST START YOUR SPEED WORLD SPELLS" The announcer spoke loudly and both Y/n and Yusei start there speed world cards.

"Speed world activated, autopilot standing" the spell activates and stretch's around the entire area.

"Read, Set, Duel!" Both Y/n and Yusei put the petal to the metal on there runners and Y/n takes the first corner.

"Y/n takes the first corner and he gets to make the first move" the announcer spoke into his microphone.

Y/n life points:8000
Yusei life points: 8000

Y/n P.O.V.
"For my first move from my hand I will put a monster face down and I will end my turn with a facedown card, your move Yusei show me what you got" I set a monster facedown along with a trap card on my side of the field.

Yusei P.O.V
"My turn, I draw" I look to see that I drew junk synchron and in my hand I get speed warrior, Max Warrior, Scrap iron scarecrow, the speed spell double summon and Junk synchron.

"From my hand I will summon Max warrior in attack mode" my monster appears on my field in a battle stance "now attack Y/n face down monster" Max warrior attacks Y/n and it flips to reveal his maiden with eyes of blue and it stops my Max warrior attack.

"Nice try Yusei, but thanks to my maiden effect she can negate an attack that targets her and I get to Summon out my BLUES EYES WHITE DRAGON" Y/n dragon appears on the field in attack mode and lets out a roar.

"Wow not only did Y/n stop Yusei attack but he got out his brother favourite monster on his turn as well" the announcer spoke into the microphone.

"I will play the speed spell double summon thanks to it I get summon out another monster this turn, so I summon the level 3 tuner JUNK SYNCHRON" my tuner monster appears on the field next to Max Warrior.

"Let me guess, you plan to synchro summon?" Y/n spoke with a smile on his face and he had joy in his voice.

"That's right I tune my level 3 junk synchron with my max warrior, in order to synchro summon The Junk Archer" both of Yusei monsters combine together and a machine warrior monster appears on his field.

"Nice monster Yusei, but remember you already attack this turn so you will have till you next turn and your archer can't destroy my dragon with its attack points" Y/n told Yusei with a serious look on his face.

"Your right I can't destroy your dragon but my archer can remove your dragon till the end of my turn" Yusei archer targets Y/n Blue eyes and fires an arrow at it making the dragon disappear into thin air.

Y/n gets pissed and his eyes glow a dark blue " I end my turn and with that your dragon returns" Y/n dragon returns to the field and he clams down but his eyes still glow blue.

Y/n P.O.V
"My turn, I draw" I look and I drew blue eyes alternative dragon "from my hand I reveal a blue eyes white dragon so special summon BLUE EYES ALTERNATIVE DRAGON" my second blue appears next and to my normal one "next I normal summon the level 1 tuner WHITE STONE OF LEGENDS!" a glowing egg appears next to maiden on the field.

"Now I will tune my level 1 maiden with my blue eyes on the field and when these two combine there might a mighty dragon of Silver shall rise, I SYNCHRO SUMMON AZURE EYES SILVER DRAGON!" My silver dragon appears on a field and lets out a roar.

Level: 9Atk points: 2500Defs points: 3000Monster type: dragonAttribute: Light

Level: 9
Atk points: 2500
Defs points: 3000
Monster type: dragon
Attribute: Light

"Next I will tune my white stone of legends with my second blues eyes and now when these to mighty dragons unite there power as one and powerful force shall take its place come forth, BLUES EYES SPIRIT DRAGON!" a bright glowing blue eyes like dragon appears and shines brightly, everyone in the crowd just stares at My two dragons and few cheer.

Level: 9Atk points: 2500Def points: 3000Monster type: dragonAttribute: Light

Level: 9
Atk points: 2500
Def points: 3000
Monster type: dragon
Attribute: Light

"Now Yusei are it's your move you better have a few tricks up your sleeve or your going down?!" I tell Yusei and my two dragons let out two powerful roars.

To be continued
(Sorry this took so long I just wanted to make this duel interesting, please vote, comment and if you like share, if you any suggestions please put them in if you like)