The Price of Love

I smiled as I saw him standing at the airport. He looked sexy, leaning against the rail, sporting some black Lebron's with camo pants and a black T-shirt. As soon as I walked over, he gave me a huge hug, lifting off the ground a little. When he put me down, his piercing hazel brown eyes staring into my dull brown eyes. I thought I seen some specs of green in his, but before I could check, he roughly pressed his lips against mine.The kiss made me want more. I knew I would get more as soon as we got to our hotel.

       As soon as we got into the hotel room, I started to unpack. I was nervous, I already knew what was about to happen. I saw the look on the way home. He wants to fuck, tonight. I began thinking about everything that was going on. In my head I was saying "What the fuck is wrong with me!?!  I ran away from a good family in Houston, TX to be with a boy in Norfolk, VA. And now Im gonna lose my virginity to a 16 year old. Im only 14, what kind of work am I supposed to find at the age of 14?" In the middle of my thoughts, Donte came behind me and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry about it baby, we can do that later."

    His hands slid down to my hips, and sucking on my neck. I turned around to face him as he slid my shirt off. I lifted his over his head. I pushed him onto the bed, he looked surprised. That turned me on, I climbed on top of him. He held on to my waist as he flipped me over. Now he was on top. I slid my red lace panties off, while he took off his pants. I turned off the lamp,  because I like it better in the dark. He took off his boxers, and unsnapped my bra as he gently slid in. It hurt like hell! I whimpered. He stroked my hair and told me "Are u ok? Tionne, I understand if you wanna wait." I kissed him, showing him that I wanted him to keep going. He began to thrust in and out, slowly at first, but at about 5 minutes in he picked up speed. It felt good. I started screaming his name wanting more and more of him inside of me. His big dick tore into my insides, but I didn't care, I wanted more with every powerful stroke. I couldn't control it,  I yelled "Fuck me daddy, I want more!" That  really turned him on.  He rammed into me, making me cum. My body shook while I reached my climax. I rolled over, exhausted. Then I fell asleep like a baby.