Part 33

Rose

everything seems to be going in such a rush at the moment, one minute I was asleep the next I was getting rushed home to have babies, then I am in labor then I'm being unlocked, literally two minutes ago I was orgasming around my mates cock and now something the size of a rugby ball is forcing its way out of me. I smile over at my poor uncomfortble mate as he tries to hide the huge knott tht formed in his boxer shorts since he unlocked me and the doctor busies hiself behind me while my mother wipes my head and mumbles reassuring sentences at me like I can actually listen to her while my lady parts are being torn in half

"push baby!" my mate says pushing through all the chaos in my head and I concerntrate on him as searing pain ripples through my whole lower half and after a few seconds I feel slight relief.

Unfortunately, it does not last long as the pain instantly returns and I push again, I feel a rush of liquids spill from me and within a few seconds, my mother moves to the bowl and towels. Hold my breath before hearing the cutest little cry I think I ever heard before a very tiny baby is brought in front of me in a fluffy pink towel and tiny little pink hat.

"meet your first daughter." my mother says holding out the small bundle for me as tears spill from my eyes.

"take her inside mum there are cribs set up in the living room for them," Xach says as the doctor calls out that the next baby is trying to come quickly after the first. By this point, more medical staff arrive from the hospital and take in the scene my mother hands my beautiful little girl to one of the staff who take her inside to do all of her checks.

"push again hunny." Xach encourages as I feel the pain returning and I feel like im turning inside out but I do as im told and once again I feel the head crown. After a few short pants and one more push I once again see my mother wrap the baby and place a hat on its tiny head before showing me another little princess, it seems the next one follows quickly behind and the baby is taken inside for its checks it seems to take 2 short pushed this time and the third baby girl is delivered. Finally, my pain stopped and I took a deep breath, t was short lived though as I once again felt pressure down below build and build until suddenly it realised in a huge flow of liquid.

"looks like the other babies are just as eager to meet us." the doctor says with a chuckle. These babies were bigger, I know because I could feel their weight moving down inside me ready to be born. The first took six pushed before he was born and he was far bigger than any of his sisters wrapped in a blue blanket wearing a blue hat and shown to me before going inside for his checks the nexxt two were about the same size as their brother, the second took four pushes and finaly the last took three I was exausted and could barely hold myself up my mate did not look any better because I suspected he used our bond to lend me strength through all of the births and with a sweet smile he helped me inside where all size of our babies were in their cribs sweetly sleeping.

"go sleep while you can." the doctor joked and so we did as he said while medical staff were in the room we climbed into bed and fell straight to sleep.

Beth 4lb 2oz

Maria 4lb 2oz

Lyca 4lb 3oz

Jaxx 7lb 4oz

Charles 7lb 2oz

Ezra 7lb 6oz