Honor and Respect

Do we live in societies that do WHATEVER it takes to survive? I mean, back in the wars, ( i wasn't born yet) there was alot of sacrifices for the country. If there was to be a war now, would there be more or less people willing to fight for their country? I think there would be less because of selfishness.

Honor. Five letters of pure truth. It is definitely something i want to see become a regular occurrence. When i go out into the streets i see many things, as grandma like it sounds, and cringe. How can friends just be so utterly rude to each other. Yeah, you have a bond, but are those things really proof of a good friendship. Slowly cutting ties before falling into the depths of aquaintances.

To follow what you say and dont cheat. When you play a game, do you cheat to win? IF so, think about this,

Its a game, your competing over what, pride?

You get pride when you play the game to the fullest but not at all costs. In school you play team building games. People cheat, they want the five seconds of fame. i  am perfectly fine with losing if both teams played fair. However if i lose because of cheats, i am not phased at all. Its their life. Take the time to review what you did. That was a game that counted for nothing. IN the real world i know if you cheat, you will be caught and suffer! Oh well!

One thing that irks me is that youth have NO respect. Respect and honor are connected. Respect, do kids have that?

 One day i was out going to my local fast food establishment. I was with my grandfather so it was steady talk. As i waited to order, i watched people of all ages pass through the doors. There were a group of fifteen year old, and an elderly man. While the parties were exiting the teenager made it to the door first. i kept on watching as the youth rough housed each other and shoved each other out the door.

The old gentleman wheezed as he moved the door open. I just stood there and gaped. How rude? When i left i made it a point of holding the door open for everyone. Another elderly gentleman who probably watched the previous event, stared at me in shock as i gestured him through. He did say thank you.

i know for a fact that i feel like my generation is failing.

Am i making this too big of a conundrum?

I just want the world to become something more simple.

This probably wasn't as humorous as what i planned but i feel so strongly towards this.

Anyways, comment your thoughts! Vote if you agree! and Fan if you're sick of it!

Thanks for Reading!