▪El Fin▪

"Guys, I'm sorry we have to end it here." Y/n says to all best friends since made the last few years. She didn't want it to come to this, but it happened. 

"Do you really have to go abroad to China? You don't even speak Chinese, Y/n!" Sam whines, he tries to convince a girl who already has a ticket to another continent. Ava nods along. Ava is strong and she says she can take this type of situation, but she's lying. It hurts her as well as the others. 

"Yeah, I mean what are you gonna do over there? Study what?" Ava implies. Y/n quickly makes a glance at Peter. She can see inside he's hurting. Especially since all the drama and mix up with Sam. He just really wanted to be with her. Now his chances are gone. All their chances are gone. 

"Um, well Fury has a plan for me over there and my parents think it's best that I went to college than be a nobody with my life. I mean, they don't even know I'm a superhero, but still, it's the least I could do for them." Y/n say. Luke puts his hand on Y/n's shoulder. Luke is strong physically, but he's not so much emotionally. 

"Are you sure about leaving?" Luke asks. He makes full contact the whole time with Y/n. One of his best friends is about to leave him. 

Y/n nods, "Yes. I'll be fine guys. And so will all of you! Maybe in a couple years when we're thirty or something, we'll meet talk about how Sam and Peter are still single." Peter and Sam glare at Y/n while the others laugh. How she wishes she could have done this all different. 

"I wish I could go to China." Amadeus puts a hand on Y/n's shoulder, "They got some rad stuff over there."

"What about our groupchat?" Miles questions. Y/n sighs. 

"My company won't transfer me over there. China has other things there." Y/n tells. The others all look sad. They all can't really believe it. 

"Ah really!" Flash sighs. He kicks his foot in the air. 

"Well then, we'll just certainly have to go to China with you." Sam implies. He smiles big at Y/n. He's hurting inside a little, but not as much as Peter. Peter has been dreaming of her for a long time. Ever since they meet, he couldn't believe he was able to work with such a cutie. 

"Yeah, China can a have Spiderman..." Peter comments. Y/n rolls her eyes.

"No, Spider-man belongs to Queens, New York. Not Hong Kong, China." Y/n replies. All of them just stand there. 

"We'll since this our last day with you, let's do some crazy stuff," Danny adds. Danny hopes he can bring up the mood, their last moments together as the group. 

"Yee, I think that would be the best thing." Ben grins. The whole team looks at each other and smirks. 

"Let's go mess with Fury!" Sam smirks. 

"And let's go into a store and mess around." Peter smiles. 

"And go get our nails done!" Ava exclaims. The boys look down and sigh. Welp. 

"And then we should go dumpster diving!" Flash speaks. Everyone turns to him and gives a Jackie Chan face to him.  

"Let's just live like we're young today and let's not look back." Ben states. Everyone smiles. 

"Let's all make mistakes." Amadeus speaks. 

"Let's go eat some big macs and then play in the Mc Donald's playground," Luke exclaimed.

"Let's get high..." Danny says, "And I'm not being clueless... I mean let's get really high... Like on those merry-go-round rides..." 

"Let's go into different dimensions and try out new things," Miles grins. 

"And lastly, let's just live our lives... Let us love each other and continue on to love each other. Let us smile and laugh. Let us roast each other and hug each other. Let us fall in love and argue. Let us make mistakes and do dumb stuff. Let us do illegal things and let us just eat. Let's have a night to remember, a night of just ten friends doing dumb stuff together. Let us be the Ultimates... Let us be teenagers." 

im sorrryyy i didnt want 2 have to end it like thisss.. but my feellsssss 

Thank you sooo much for all you guys, you've done so much for me and this book!!! Thank you so much for waiting and reading this cringy roast session. I might come back and add chats here and there but for now this is how it will end. Yes, the love triangle between Nova, Spidey, and Y/n was a big mess but I think they'll walk away from this like adults (even tho their lil kids lolol). Im sorry bruh. but really, tell me who's ship side were u on? Tider or Teva?

i was kinda both tbh

but peter 

he got my heart

oh haha omg i forgot i wrote another author's note llololololol opps

EL FINAL 

I'm sad to say bye to this book too. But I can't believe I've finally finished it. I just want to say a BIG  thanks to those who loved and encouraged me and my book! I would not have continued if it was for the readers who kept reading! Thank you for being apart of this adventure with me. Honestly, I'm going to miss roasting Sam and Peter. I love those dorks. LoOL, I fell in love with each and everyone...! Anyways, thank you sooo much for all the love and support! Stay strong! Fighting! <3