Time flies by; before you know it, it's monday

Well this friday morning I was awoken by my one and only Samuel. That little prick tickled my nose with a feather, where he got it I have no clue. When I opened my eyes, seeing him hovering over me with that stupid smirk and the stupid feather in his hand, I automatically wrapped my legs and arms around him. One; because I have missed him. Two; I needed him to stop tickle me, because I'm very and I mean VERY ticklish. Trying to kiss him but instead making him fall all over me and squish me.
We can say I was pissed this morning, but at the same time the happiest girl in the world, because my man came to see me. Well until he started to tickling me again with his hands and made me cry.

- StOoOOppP, please haha stop it.
I was pleading for him to stop while crying and laughing at the same time.

- Well, well, well now if it isn't my little pig. Hur är det med dig babe? Saknat mig?
He said wiggling his eyebrows.

He backed off and sat on my yoga ball. That made me frown because I've missed him sooooooo much and it hurts to see him so close but so far at the same time.

- Varför lägger du dig inte bredvid mig så kan vi mysa lite innan frukost.
I said taping on the empty place beside me.

He got up and laid down wrapping me in his arms and kissed my temple. Snuggling in to his chest, taking in his scent and my oh my how I have missed it.

After while we went downstairs for breakfast, said bye to dad who was going to work and started chatting about how it's in Sweden.

- it's boring without you, you know all our friends complain about how I am distracted and shit, but it's because I think about us a lot.
Samuel said little sad but quickly covered it up with a smile when he saw I was looking at him.
- I wanted to talk about something but we can leave it for later, because I want to know everything about my babes new life here in New York.
He said looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes.

- Well for a starter I am going to school in four weeks and I am really excited. And did you know that dad have cousins here in New York. One of them have twins that are my age and a little girl who's only five years old. I have met them and they are super nice. The twins are going to the same school I'll be going, nice right? I mean I won't be all alone, after all. Apart from going to visit my new cousins I haven't been going out so much. I've painted and watched movies with dad, when he wasn't busy. Oh  and two blocks away there is this café where I've spent some time listening to music or reading when I didn't know what else to do. Their coffee is amazing, we should go there today actually. Yeah I think that is all. Not so interesting at all if you ask me.
I said nodding my head.

Samuel smiled and tapped his lap for me to sit on it. But I had other plans for us. Strangling him and kissing him passionately. He put his hands on my thighs, lifting me up and going to the direction of my room.

Laying me down on my bed, he above me supporting himself with one hand on the bed. The other hand traveling under my shirt caressing my bare skin.

After two hours of our kissing session we went to the café I mentioned earlier. I took one of the two usual, caramel latte macchiato with a cinnamon bun and Samuel took my other favourite berry tea.

- Well, you mentioned you wanted to talk about something earlier today.
I stated

- That can wait, no need to hurry sweetheart. But I wanted to know more about this " gala night ".
He said taking a sip of his tea.

- They are all salesman so there will be many rewards and lots and lots of people. Not only dads firm but three others.
I started to tell but Samuel interrupted me.

- What is your dads firm call again?

- happy home, all the firms sells houses and other buildings.

- Isn't Damien Sin the CEO?
He asked looking up at me from his cup.

- Yes, why do you ask?

- Nah, have just heard bad things about that dude. He is quite a famous person, very respected but hated at the same time.

-That's the cost of a wealthy life.

-We will see for ourselves tomorrow night, right.

- Well, I think everyone overestimate him.
I told him truthfully

He looked at me and smiled, shaking his head.

- What? What is it, why're you smiling?
I asked giggling.

- Nothing.
He smiled

- Come on, tell me.

- It's just funny how you're never afraid of anyone and neither of what you say. Some day you will get yourself in big trouble for talking without a care pumpkin.

- Well that's because I don't give two flies about what anyone thinks. And nothing scares me besides the huge fear I have for losing my father. Du vet detta.

I told him looking out the window of the cafeteria.

——————————————————
THE NEXT DAY

In 4 hours would the gala night start, but dad had to be there two hours earlier than us. He left the penthouse and told us that a driver would be waiting for us at the entrance in 1 hour and 45 minutes.

So I was putting my hair in a high ballerina bun and applied light makeup on, when Samuel walked into my room with his black tie loose around his neck. He was smirking at me and pointing at the tie, gesturing for me to do it. I got up and walked my way towards him. All the time while I did his tie, he was looking at me mischievously. I backed away few steps looking at him with  a stern look while pointing at him I said.

- You have to control yourself tonight, young man. This is very important for dad and I, so you better be on your best behaviour.

-Or else...

-Or else you are not going to the gala but instead to the airport straight to Sweden, uppfattat?

- Yes, ma'm

-Good, now we just have to wait ten minutes for our lift.
I said pouting
-Can't wait any longer, have to do something.

-wow you're really hyperactive tonight, why is that?
He asked looking at himself in the mirror.

-well, I am nervous about meeting dads boss and I feel like something bad is going to happen. And maybe I eat lots of sweets this morning.
I said little concerned.

-Oooh, you better get rid of the feeling or something bad may happen. Your predictions never fails.

-don't say that to me like I don't know it! I just hope it do fail this time though. I hope it's the sweets, I really do.

Half an hour later we are in the big ballroom looking for dad.

- He is nowhere in sight, I'll look for him in the men's bathroom.
Samuel said in the same time as he let goes of my hand.

I just nod my head in agreement and turn around to continue with my new adventure, searching for dad.

As I pass people I got lost and ended up in a hall. I was about to turn around and go back to the ballroom when I hit my head on a wall. Ohhh wait it's not a wall it is a enormous, muscular and nice dressed chest.
I look up to see the most beautiful eyes that held sorrow and darkness.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....