Chapter Six- To grandmother's house, we go!

Since I'd been packed for a while now, I just had to pick up and go. I'd never met my grandmother. Ever. We never went to family reunions, we never went for Christmas or birthdays or holidays. I'd come to think she was dead.

   I had sixteen years to make up, and now was the time to do it.

   Mum had given me the adress and cab fare (suprisingly enough). All I had to do was walk in. I was tempted to fly in, but that would be a very suprising way to introduce myself.

   There was a man and a woman, both obviously middle aged. They were smiling at each other as they sat on the porch swing, gently rocking. They were talking and laughing. It was kinda cute.

   "Hello?" I asked, snapping them out of it.

   The woman jumped up, ran over and hugged me very tightly. "Oh, you've grown so much! I haven't seen you since you were a baby!!!"

   "He's not nearly as tall as Darcy." The man said.

   "But he's a little cuter, huh?" The woman asked.

   "Who are you?!" I exclaimed.

   "Why, Luci, I'm your grandmother!"

   I almost growled. Nobody was allowed to call me Luci but Molly.

   "It's Lucien. Not Luci." I said quietly.

   They led me to my room in silence. It was as if they thought I was the weird one.

   My room was small, probably a storage closet. But I wasn't surprised. The house wasn't very big to begin with.

   "Oh, Lucien, this is Darcy's room. Your's is upstairs." Eli said.

   I was wondering who this Darcy chick was and why they kept comparing us. But I didn't dare to ask. Wouldn't want them to think I'm stupid, or something.