Chapter 11- The Ultrasound

Annabeths POV

We arrive at the hospital in 10 minutes flat. We go up to the secretary and list our names.

"Hi, um we have an appointment under Annabeth and Percy Jackson??......" I start

Her eyes widen at the sound of our names, i guess she still remembers me and annabeth as the child world wreckers from TV.

"Uhhh yes, right this way, please room 14. please make yourselves comfortable and  Ms.Ganesan will be here in 10 minutes."

Me and Percy take a seat and the nurse leaves.  I clench my hand into a fist and beads of sweat start forming. Percy moves in.

"Hey, whats wrong." he asks slowly opening my palm and massaging the blood flow back. As he starts on the other hand i say

"I am scared, i dont know what to expect and if somethings wrong with the baby and if the doctors notice something about him. and what if my mo-"

"-Its okay, i am going to be by your side the whole time. dont worry. And did i just hear you call our baby a him?"

"You know my mother senses........" I trail of and i dig my face into his neck

BAM 

the door opens and i see the doctor come in. I jolt upward and brush of my pants. 

"Hello, you must be the Jacksons." says Ms.Ganesan

"Yes." i answer.

"Well, anyway have you been having any unusual pains or feelings. And has the baby started kicking yet?"

"No and just regual mood swings and unusual craving." 

"so we can start with the ultrasound but first will you like to know the gender?"

"yes please"

She points her hand toward the seat and she alters it so i lay flat on my back. She rubs some kind of cold gel on my abdomen and instanly i see a black and white image pop up on the scree. 

The doctor stares for a while with a quizical expression and i get nervouse. She goes in closer and she shakes her head. She turns back to face us

"Well, it looks like you are having a healthy baby boy" I grin "I thought i saw something else but it was nothing just the tube."

"Anyway the secretary will give you all the information at the desk, and remember to immeadiatly report here if you have unusual pain. Your next appointment is in 0ne month."

"Thank you"  Me and Percy say ans we walk towards the dek, happlily

________________________________________________________

comment for deddications!!!