Magcon Forever Part 32.

Hey guys little update!  3.2k! Wow!  Thanks so much for everything and if you dont already know theres only a few more chapters to go :( Sad I know but just to let you in on a secret the ending will finish with a weeping chapter.

Hannahs Pov.

I woke up to my phone ringing, I was still resting my head on Taylors lap and he was asleep. I sat up and Nash was still motionless. I grabbed my phone and it was Carl.

"Hannah? I don't know how to tell you this" Carl said.

"Wha-What" I stammered even though i knew what was coming.

"He's gone"

I dropped my phone and ran out the room. Ethan one of my best friends is dead and I never got to say goodbye. Tears streamed down my face as I ran through the taunting walls of the hospital. I felt so alone. My best friend has gone. My boyfriend is in a coma and I have no one to turn to except one...My razor. I ran out the hospital doors and fell into someone.

"Shhh Hannah it's going to be alright" Someone whispered. It was Matt.

"He's gone" I cried.

"Who?"

"Ethan! My best friend!  I wasn't there to say goodbye" I sobbed as Matt picked me up bridal style.  I wrapped my hands around his neck and sobbed into his neck.

"It's going to be okay" He whispered as we walked back into Nashs hospital room.

He sat me down on Taylors lap and he cradled me in his arms like a baby. I just sobbed and sobbed.

"It's okay...I got you...I got you...don't worry" Taylor whispered. I dug my head into his chest and cried.

"I never got to say goodbye"I cried.

"I know...I know..."

"This isn't fair! I don't want to be here anymore" I cried again. Taylors grip on me tightened.

"No...your worth more than death...if you went I go too" He said. I stopped crying and looked at motionless Nash. This is what he said to me when I tried to kill myself.

I got up and walked over to Nash. I didn't say anything I just kissed the top of his head and grabbed his hand, it was cold and it sent shivers through my body. I just stood there holding his hand until it flinched.