♥9♥

{Author's POV}:

You had that un-impressed look, plastered on your face, when Jungkook started to lean closer to you. You were trying to push him away, but that didn't work, since he had a strong grip around you. His lips were centimeters apart from yours. But suddenly, someone pull you two apart and you were suddenly behind that person's back.

"Jungkook, what did I tell you?" A guy with brown puffy hair said.

"Rap Mon hyung, I wasn't doing anything." Jungkook replied, giving him a small smile.

"Really? Kissing a girl in the middle of the music store?" The guy, Rap Mon, said, sounding serious.

"What?... She's my girlfriend." Jungkook said, giving you an evil grin.

"Girlfriend??!" Rap Mon exclaimed.

Rap Mon slowly turned to take a look at you. One of his eyebrows were raised and he gave you a soft expression. You just stared at him back with a small, but embarrassed smile.

"A-Are you his girlfriend?" Rap Mon asked you.

"N-No. Of course not. I wouldn't date a player like him." You said, giving him a smile.

"Wow...You're the first girl to say that." Rap Mon chuckled. 

"R-Really?" You questioned.

"Mm! So I'm Rap Monster, or Rap Mon, or Nam Joon." Rap Mon greeted, offering you a hand shake.

"I'm _______." You smiled, shaking Rap Mon's hand.

"Has Jungkook been bothering you or something? I've heard Jin telling me that Jungkook was with a girl, so I came down here." Rap Mon grinned, after pulling his hand away from yours.

"He's been bothering me all day now." You sweetly grinned.

"Don't worry. I can take care of it." Rap Mon said, while wrapping an arm around you.

You were a bit surprised by his actions, but you relaxed a little. Meanwhile, Jungkook was just sending glares at Rap Mon and he felt invisible. You ignored him and mostly started to listen to Rap Mon. You and Rap Mon slowly started to walk out of the store, with his arm still around your shoulder, and the lonely Jungkook following behind. 

"So, do you wanna eat with us?" Rap Mon asked, looking curious.

"With you two?" You asked, a little surprised.

"Don't worry, Jin and our other friends will come too. But they're friendly people. So they're nothing like Jungkook." Rap Mon said loudly, letting Jungkook hear.

"Oh, that's great." You replied, with a soft chuckle.

Jungkook overheard your conversation with Rap Mon and his lips parted from shock. He didn't think his hyung would actually say that out loud. Jungkook slowly started to get annoyed, so he decided to walk beside you, but really close. Whenever Jungkook was trying to hold your hand, you would always secretly elbow him in the arm or stomach, since Rap Mon still had his arm around you. 

"Hey, are you alright?" Rap Mon questioned, giving you a curious expression.

"Yeah, but Jungkook keeps bothering me." You secretly glared at Jungkook.