Surprised? So am I

A/N I am so sorry it's taken me (counts in head) 8 months to update!! I am so sorry, but should have more updates as I edit my story to my liking lol !! Anyway, I just want to thank everyone whose reading this and to my awesome editor Ally ;D who makes my writing sound so much better :D Anyways, read on fans :D

The students of Hogwarts were all very restless because this was the week they would finally get to meet the students from the other schools. The students of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were expected to arrive this week and students were on edge wondering how and when they would arrive. Unlike the other students, Draco had no interest with exchanging pleasantries with the foreign students, it’s not as if he had pleasantries to exchange anyway; he wasn’t known for his charming personality. Harmony, on the other hand, was more than excited to meet these new students. They never received foreign students and this was completely new for her to see and experience magical students from other cultures.

The first to arrive were the Beauxbatons women. They seemed to materialize out of thin air with their magnanimous carriage and equally large headmistress. Thirty girls had gracefully exited the carriage followed by Madame Maxime, their headmistress. The students of Hogwarts wondered how thirty-one girls could fit comfortably in that carriage. It was just the size of a small car. “How in the world did they all fit in there?” Ron mused out loud.

“It’s a simple charm just like the one your dad used for the tent at the Quidditch World Cup.” Hermione chimed in.

No sooner had they arrived, the men from Durmstrang rose from the lake, their ship appearing out of nowhere. It appeared like a fish out of water and anchored so that the men could come ashore and up to the cozy confines of the castle. That night at dinner, Dumbledore welcomed the foreign students and wished them well and good luck in the tournament. After dinner, one by one of the sixty new students, all over the age of seventeen, entered their name into the Goblet of Fire. Harmony watched as they all did, gushing like the rest of the girls at how cute all the boys from Durmstrang were. Harmony returned to the Gryffindor Common room to find Hermione working on homework and the two boys playing a game of wizard’s chess.

“Knight to E5.” Ron said, as his knight knocked Harry’s queen off the board. “Checkmate.” He said, grinning.

Harry groaned. “That’s the third time tonight.”

Ron beamed more. “That’s because I’m the master.”

Harmony rolled her eyes. She opened her potions book to start on Snape’s essay that he had assigned at the very last minute. An hour and a half later, Harmony finally finished her two foot essay and decided to go to bed. Harry and Ron were on their tenth game of chess, and Hermione had just finished her last homework assignment for Professor Flitwick.

“Well, I’m going to go to bed.” Harmony stated. “I’ll see you all in the morning.”

 *

As soon as her head hit the pillow, morning had already come. No dream for her as she woke with a disgruntled groan to find Hermione already dressed. After dressing herself, they met up with Harry and Ron and made their way to their classes.

Soon, to Harmony's surprise, the day had moved rather quickly. Just as she began to doze off, it was time for dinner, Harmony already making her way to notice that she had been on auto pilot the entire time. Shaking her head, she followed Hermione to the Great Hall for dinner.

As soon as the bell rang for dinner, the Great Hall was full because everyone wanted to know who would represent their respected school in the Triwizard Tournament. The hall was buzzing with all the chatter until Dumbledore stood up and held his hands out.