Rikkaidai Midlde School

"RING~!!" The alarm buzzed. I groaned. I then got up and smacked the alarm. I saw my older brother STILL sleeping.

I pushed him.

Nothing.

Pushed him of the bed.

Snore.

Smacked him as hard as I can.

Nothing.

I poured water on him.

A bit of a reaction.

I walked over and picked up a piece of glass. Don't ask where I got it from. I walked over to him and jabbed his desk. Then brought it close to my arm, Ryoma woke up with a start. Saw the glass in my hand and smacked me and started shaking me.

"Rei!!! You idiot! Why did you do that?!" He screamed at me.

"To wake you up." I said flatly. "I didn't stab myself stupid."

He left go of me. "Idiot.."

I smirked. "Mada mada daze Ryoma-kun"

He groaned. "Why did you wake me up..?"

I sighed. "It's the first day of school remember?"

"Yeah..." He says, then gets up and wear his school uniform. It was a black suit with a white shirt underneath. He sighs.

"Yours looks better than mine Rei."

I look at mine. It was a boy uniform even thought I'm a girl. It was my choice of course. Anyway, their was a dark green suit with a white top, a blue stripped tie and dark brown boots. I know what your thinking. We're brothers why aren't we going to the same school. Simple well, for me it is. Rikkai was a better academic school then Seigaku. Also, I didn't want to be know as Echizen Ryoma shorter and younger brother. I mean would you? Also our father went to that school. More trouble.

"I guess so..." I retorted.

"Why are you going to Rikkai again?" He asked.

"Because Ryoma." I walked over to the mirror and dyed my hair a light brown then put some tape around my chest. "I want too."

He sighed again. "Whatever."

We then walked downstairs to see our idiot father. He looked at me then at Ryoma. He sighed but said nothing. I said down beside him and Ryoma on the other side. Rinko, Ryoma's mother came out with western food, my favorite.

"Thank you." I smiled.

She looked at me and what I was wearing but like father said nothing. "No problem."

"I hate western food." Ryoma said.

"Shut up and eat Ryoma, I think it taste wonderful." I looked at my watch. It was 6:10. I was going to be late. I finished my food as fast I can and ran off.

"Rei wait!" They yelled.

"Sorry gotta go!" I screamed and ran out the door.

'The bus is going to be their any second!' I screamed in my head. After 2 minutes I finally got their and saw that the bus was about to leave. I took out my racket and a tennis ball and hit it as hard as I can. It stopped the door. I then sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me and went under my tennis ball making it just in time. I'm really skinny and amazing like that.

I gasped for air. "I made it.." I huffed.

"Yeah you did kid, now if you don't mind getting your tennis ball out of my door." The bus driver said.