Space-Dad

At The DEO...
As Alex walked into the lab to talk to J'onn, she slowed down trying to look like she was completely fine.  Honestly this entire situation was getting so ridiculous.  It was so hard for Alex to look into Kara's eyes and see nothing but hate.  Just pure hate.  She hated everyone including Cat.

"Hey...ummm J'onn." Alex looked at the ground as J'onn turned around.

"Alex thank God."

"I wanted to apologize for leaving like that.  I should have done something different.  I wanted to say that I'm not putting Kryptonite into my blood."  J'onn started to say something but Alex interrupted her. "J'onn, just stop.  I know that you're going to say stuff like 'I made a promise to your father to protect you' but the truth is J'onn is that I'm not a little girl.  I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself.  So, my ideas is to get through to her."

"Alex..." J'onn sighed "At least take a weapon with you."

"No J'onn.  The weapon will make her not trust me.  Just let me do this." Alex put one foot forward and stood tall and proud.

"Fine." Alex turned to leave but J'onn grabbed her arm "Just....please come back."

"I will, always."  Alex left as J'onn stood there watching her leave.

"Come back alive Alex." J'onn said under his breath.

Hey Guys,
I know that this chapter was extremely short.  Tomorrow it will be a lot longer than this one.  Thank you guys for reading and MERRY CHRISTMAS!