2

After I returned my books I saw Nao so I decide to scare her "boo!" I yelled behind her I laughed so hard because she fell on the floor "Akane~chan why?!" I whipped the tears of joy from my eyes "sorry Nao let me help you!" I helped her up and then looked at who she was with "oh Natsume twice in one day huh?" He smiled "you just can't stay away can't you Akane" I scoffed "sure milk boy" I smirked and we both laughed "so you two know each other?" Nao asked confused "we met this morning we are neighbours!" Natsume explained "yup, oh shit I'm late see you two later!" I said running off to my science lecture.

Once I was in the lecture room I looked and saw Uehara sitting alone so I joined him "hey hisa" I greeted "hello my little best friend" he greeted back we both laughed. Only me and Nao have seen him like this I've known him for dippers so he is comfortable around me. "Okay all of you shut up!" The teacher yelled and the lecture began.

After class I decide to use my free time to get some photos for my photography project. I walked around talking pictures of the flowers but the sky was changing and thunder banged through the air I dropped my camera and crouched down placing hands over my ears and closing my eyes shut tight I was going to cry I couldn't block out the thunder I heard someone yelling my name in the distance but I couldn't move more people yelling my name trying to find me but none could. Until I heard Natsume yelling my name but he was close I let out sobs I heard footsteps getting closer until someone pulled my into their embrace. The faces of my past haunting my of that night when everything went wrong. "I'm here it's okay, you will be okay I opened my eyes he took his phone out and told Nao he found me I was shocked why does he care so much? He lifted me and carried me. "Let's go home...." I nodded while crying, he smiled and kissed my forehead. Before running home with my on his back he opened my door and placed me on the couch. He grabbed headphone and jammed his phone in the port. Once he placed the headphones on my head he turned on my favourite kpop song on bang bang bang. It made me laugh he soon smiled he sighed an took off the headphones "so music does calm you down?" I nodded and smiled "it's my escape..." he nodded his head "I'm going to change I'm soaking and So are you change while I'm gone okay?" I nodded and thanked him for what he did for me. I dried off and changed into comfortable pyjamas.

i put my hair down to dry on its own and wobbled into the kitchen to make hot chocolate

i put my hair down to dry on its own and wobbled into the kitchen to make hot chocolate. I finished making them when I heard the front door open I assumed it was just Natsume but I was wrong "ohhh Akane!" I heard someone say I knew that voice Yuri!? I turned to see her standing their with shopping bags "I bought you clothes for your birthday sorry I missed it!" She said while hugging me "wait what's the date?" I asked "December 15th why?" I froze "I forgot my own birthday..." I face palmed she burst out laughing "aww your too precious "Akane im back sorry it took a while!"I heard Natsume tell from the hall I froze "omg you have a guy coming over and your wearing that?..." she smirked I laughed it's off and glared at her "oh I didn't know someone was here I will just come back.." he said awkwardly "no, no I bought her clothes and I need a male opinion on them so please wait with me to see these!" She grabbed his arm and sat him in the couch then took the hot chocolate I made and took a sip handing the other to him "but Yuri don't you have to visit Uehara?" I asked blushing at her actions "nope" she said popping the 'p' I grunted lifting the bags and went to the closet to change.

After Yuri finally left I was drained "she was...happy" he said but it came out more as a question I nodded "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" He yelled into a pillow I laughed "that's Yuri!" I said "so what is she to Uehara?" He asked I knew this would come up The way he looked at Nao earlier "his step sister and she's my best friend even though she's way older" I said he nodded "and don't try break them up they deserve each other..." I said sternly "who?" He asked swear dropping "Uehara and Nao they have been through a lot together they use to live together that's how they met it's a long story but they love and deserve each other" he nodded "I like Nao but I love someone else I've only know for a while but I can't tell her" he said sadly "then help the girl see you love her" he sighed "I did I helped her today and now she hasn't explained herself" I nodded "so tell me what was that earlier?" He asked I froze "you love me?" He nodded and I smiled "now explain!" He said sternly "my family were murdered all shot I was 3 I remember it all when I heard thunder it's reminds me of the gun shots" he sighed and hugged me "it's okay I'm your family now okay?" I nodded "so I have to study but I will see you tomorrow?" I nodded and kissed his cheek "wait so you like me too?" I nodded "yes!" He yelled and hugged me tight "see ya girlfriend he said winking and leaving. I blushed and washed the dishes after I fell asleep in bed.